• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 36 year old cannot find white collar job in SG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies should realize by now that a degree from a private school will get you nowhere in Singapore. Don't waste money on degrees offered by private institutions. Your degrees are never going to help you earn enough to cover the costs of your tuition fees. The worst thing is you are going to end up being despised by institutions where jobs are given to degrees from proper universities. You will end up in CECA environment as these companies will not look down on your degree, but preference will be given to CECA. You get disillusioned, and you end up driving Grab or become a hawker.

If you want a degree for self-satisfaction, pick an institution where you will need to sit for examinations, a university that will fail you without regard to the tuition fees that you paid to the agents in Singapore.

A degree without examinations - a sure pass degree - is utterly useless. You will look stupid, and to a certain extent, dishonest. :frown:
Tiok lah KNN but my uncle know onlee 1 type of scenario then pte uni deegree will be useful KNN those workers that were already holding good post and well leecognised by the leeporting mareneger and due to onlee having diploma the company cannot promote them or increase their celery unless they buy 1 degree KNN becas my uncle ever been in this situation (with a soon par of dying from covid if untrue) KNN

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he better off applying for Macdonald's outlet manager post lah. Nearly the same job scope like what he's doing now as a supermarket cashier. Diploma in marketing wtf diploma is that?
Can be house band go to market buy loti every day it is use full. :unsure: