• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$35 for 2 bowls of BKT in Singapore...do u think these Tiong CCP people tio chumcaitao?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go supermarket and get the BKT packet spices and go market to buy pork ribs and boil your own BKT soup. Tasted just like the ones at Song Fa if not better. I have tried cooking that before.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and see the queues at the Song Fa BKT daily…..full of Tiong tourists going to punch cards. The queue so damn long even the rival founder/legend opened nearby hoping to do some of its spillover business.

I doubt the Tiongs care about the taste they just want to take photos there to upload social media it’s like a must visit tourist attraction

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 富二代 chinks find it pricey? I think it doesn't matter to them as long as they have "punched card" and show off their photo achievements on social media.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Tiongs tourists go travel like squeeze in max locations in minimum time. They got a list and just want to take photos above all else.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have gone to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh la.
Song-Fa-Bak-Kut-Teh-Menu-Singapore.webp

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think in my 50 years on earth..............i eat BKT less than 5 times..............no like leh..............even though i like herbal soups

Ah Max

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go supermarket and get the BKT packet spices and go market to buy pork ribs and boil your own BKT soup. Tasted just like the ones at Song Fa if not better. I have tried cooking that before.

agreed. my indon maid makes ze best bkt but no prime rib no talk. :biggrin: