• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

33 billion selloff in Malaysia stock market in less than two months

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid gin with poor judgment invest in Malaysia then come and kpkb about Malaysians.
Ccb Malaysian son of whore don’t conflate crime and investment to dismiss your filthy crimes stealing slandering and harassing me!

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a feeling if they don't get their act together and fix the country fast, once the Najib excitement has subsided there will be more shit stirring with Singapore and China to keep up the distraction.

China has more than enough clout and experience to dispatch them pronto, but we will be stuck with never ending dramas.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a feeling if they don't get their act together and fix the country fast, once the Najib excitement has subsided there will be more shit stirring with Singapore and China to keep up the distraction.

China has more than enough clout and experience to dispatch them pronto, but we will be stuck with never ending dramas.

So, it is Sinkapore's interest to help out, like agreeing to pay more for raw water?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use lah change government only all hell break loose! My maybank dropped from rm11 to below rm9!
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybank should be a good msian company,now it's on great Malaysian sale discount,time to hoot more shares!!!!

Anyone know how to buy msian stock?