• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

32 year old dinobu feeling very depressed as she still can't find a bf

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the root of her problem.

"I’ve never been chosen as a partner. I’m a little overweight, and sometimes I think that's the issue but I know that’s not true. There’s plenty of big girls, in happy, healthy relationships."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can flaunt her virginity to attract sinkiekia who worships that precious piece of (unbroken) hymen before marriage. and followed by pui chow nua if sinkiekia doesn’t believe.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can flaunt her virginity to attract sinkiekia who worships that precious piece of (unbroken) hymen before marriage. and followed by pui chow nua if sinkiekia doesn’t believe.
hanor, apart from strenous exercise or sports, bet those sor-hais won't know the difference between menstrual discharge or ketchup when breaking a hymen, thinking that they drew first blood - period! :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She slready had relationship and affairs. So its her attitude and performance that deters others,
just some situationships and affairs here and there.
Here and there is the keyword.
Means probably had tried to suck cock unsuccessfully etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just some situationships and affairs here and there.

So a fuck toy and a sperm receptacle. Or at best a side chick.

And you want a steady, committed, loving relationship? LOL.

The best that such females can hope for is to get knocked up and become another addition to the burgeoning number of single mothers on this island.

Alternatively, shower your affections on a bunch of 'furkids'. But I believe those 'furkids' prefer to be raised by a spinster who has got her shit together and a good job. Better pet food and better vet healthcare.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So a fuck toy and a sperm receptacle. Or at best a side chick.

And you want a steady, committed, loving relationship? LOL.

The best that such females can hope for is to get knocked up and become another addition to the burgeoning number of single mothers on this island.

Alternatively, shower your affections on a bunch of 'furkids'. But I believe those 'furkids' prefer to be raised by a spinster who has got her shit together and a good job. Better pet food and better vet healthcare.

The word situationships and affair, when used together, is scary. .
At some situation she will suck a cock and kana used as a fucking machine. Most fuckers will discard it immediately, some will reuse and therefore is known as affairs.
Hence the likelihood of become single mum is very high.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the root of her problem.

"I’ve never been chosen as a partner. I’m a little overweight, and sometimes I think that's the issue but I know that’s not true. There’s plenty of big girls, in happy, healthy relationships."
Problem ish she is looking for a Andy Lau?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
never go into a relationship with a virgin. they are dangerous people

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she's so depressed with no bf? She can just simply spend some money and rent a good one.