• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30 million women rejected me!!!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't agree w/ u more.

He should have just come to Sg & fcuk as many SPG Chinks as possible to increase the Eurasian babies population here not to mention saving his own life. Also, he'll not only prevent 3 Ang Moh women from death, but also make many SPG Chinks very happy and most importantly reduce the Chink population in this world.

The Chink population is an endangered specie & at risk of extinction according to Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman. Given that most SPG Chinks prefer to marry foreigners instead of Ah Bengs in addition to China's 1 child policy with tonnes of China's parents aborting female fetuses leaving many Chink men unmarried, I'm afraid Bo Yang's theory may someday turn out to be correct! China's population bubble of more than 1 billion people is like a stock market bubble. It pops when the bubble hits its peak and crash very suddenly that most people won't see it coming!

Poor kekleng. it is not wrong to be black and smelly and moves like a walking sewerage tank at the same time,
But why blame other races for it?
poor kekleng, even whores dont want to service a black shit, much lest a normal woman? go fuck ur colleuge backside or go SPCA, lah.
LOL

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
he wouldn't have such problems if he were a kekleng, can always fuck himself or the pillar.

if all else fail a kekleng can fcuk his own mum for being born black and smelly.

:smile:

The last post i read on fucking a inmate object was by a Chink. He tried to squeeze his little dick on a park bench and had to call a fire department to free him.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't agree w/ u more.

He should have just come to Sg & fcuk as many SPG Chinks as possible to increase the Eurasian babies population here not to mention saving his own life. Also, he'll not only prevent 3 Ang Moh women from death, but also make many SPG Chinks very happy and most importantly reduce the Chink population in this world.

The Chink population is an endangered specie & at risk of extinction according to Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman. Given that most SPG Chinks prefer to marry foreigners instead of Ah Bengs in addition to China's 1 child policy with tonnes of China's parents aborting female fetuses leaving many Chink men unmarried, I'm afraid Bo Yang's theory may someday turn out to be correct! China's population bubble of more than 1 billion people is like a stock market bubble. It pops when the bubble hits its peak and crash very suddenly that most people won't see it coming!

The breed lacks self esteem. Most of the Chink women are labeled SPG. Its the same phenomenon when you visit cities like Beijing or Shanghai.

Anyway nature has its method of wiping out the inferior breed. As you put it not only are SG Chinks a dying breed but so are their Commie cousins. Flat face and flat nose with crass behavior is not what natured intended.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The breed lacks self esteem. Most of the Chink women are labeled SPG. Its the same phenomenon when you visit cities like Beijing or Shanghai.

Anyway nature has its method of wiping out the inferior breed. As you put it not only are SG Chinks a dying breed but so are their Commie cousins. Flat face and flat nose with crass behavior is not what natured intended.

Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman mentioned that the Chink race and civilisation are facing extinction in that book. He said that unless Chinks stop infighting & killing amongst themselves, the Chink race and civilisation are doomed to become extinct.

Mao Tse Tung killed the largest number of Chinks in China's history. He killed millions of Chinks during the Cultural Revolution. That's more than all the Chinks killed by all foreigners combined.

The Commies performed the largest number of executions of prisoners per annum in the world compared to other countries. Again, that's Chinks killing fellow Chinks to harvest their organs for sale to the highest bidders.

The Commies' 1 Child Policy is a eugenics agenda to reduce the number of Chink population.

Lots of SPG Chinks prefer to marry foreigners. Again, that's Chinks themselves wanting to dilute and reduce their own population.

Melamine milk scandal was masterminded by Chinks killing and causing illness to lots of Chink babies. Again, that's Chinks killing innocent Chink babies.

Lots of school buildings collapsed during the Sichuan earthquake. The builders, contractors, & subcontractors used cheap & substandard building materials to build those schools where lots of Chink schoolchildren died. Again, that's Chinks killing fellow Chinks.

Chinks only have themselves to blame for their own tragedies!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 blackshits here masturbating each other silly. LOL.

Kekleng.

i ask u again, its not your fault that you were born black and smelly and talk like a snake, but why blame other race for your own sad predicament?

LOL

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kekleng National language is English and they are damn proud of it

LOL

fucked by a country not barely a fraction of its size, for more than 2 centuries

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kekleng National language is English and they are damn proud of it

LOL

fucked by a country not barely a fraction of its size, for more than 2 centuries

No qn about it - kelings're a primitive, weak & cowardly lot. It's an open secret amongst Western warfare experts & pundits that mainland keling army's a big joke.

Fag vs. Fag: the India-Pakistan Phoney War

True, the Indians have beaten the Pakistanis three times out of three (in 1947, 1965 and 1971). But look at what happened the one time they tried fighting a real army: the India-China war of 1962. India decided that its new status as world power required it to grab a few square miles of Himalayan wasteland from China. They worked themselves up into a war frenzy and attacked the Chinese. The Chinese, who don’t do woofing, made no boasts, tried smoothing things over, and when that failed, quietly flattened the Indian army. It was a rout: mustaches and swaggersticks sprinting downhill so fast the snow hadn’t yet melted on their helmets when they hit 120-degree Delhi.
Uh…yeah. “Hindu militants”! I can’t help it, that phrase just cracks me up every time I hear it. What does a Hindu militant do, anyway? Scream, “You bastard, you ate my great-grandfather!” at the drive-thru window of the New Delhi Burger King? The only thing these “Hindu militants” ever did was burn down shops selling Valentine’s Day cards. Don’t ask me why. Apparently they’re anti-love.

indian-army.jpg

Responding to the shitty economic climate in sewerhole keling land, the keling army has come out with this latest fuel-economical APC. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have came to SG. His problem would have instantly been solved by SPGs swarming him. Too bad it's now too late and 3 women had to die! Those who failed in the West can always come to SG for a second chance in life before doing anything drastic.

Hahaha great one dude!! :wink::biggrin::smile: