• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30 million women rejected me!!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
August 6, 2009
Online Diary Details Shooter’s Frustration

By SEAN D. HAMILL and ANAHAD O’CONNOR
BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. — The man who opened fire in a busy fitness center Tuesday evening, killing three women before committing suicide, had planned the attack for months because of frustration over his inability to find a girlfriend, according to a diary he posted online.

Two law enforcement officials confirmed reports that the gunman was George Sodini, 48, of Scott Township, a suburb about 6 miles southwest of Pittsburgh, and they said the diary appeared to be legitimate, based on its contents.

In the diary, Mr. Sodini, a programmer-analyst at a law firm, said that he had not had a girlfriend since 1984 and that he had not had sex since July 1990, when he was 29.

“I actually look good,” Mr. Sodini wrote in an entry dated Dec. 29, 2008. “I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne — yet 30 million women rejected me — over an 18- or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are.

“A man needs a woman for confidence. He gets a boost on the job, career, with other men, and everywhere else when he knows inside he has someone to spend the night with and who is also a friend.”

The attack took place in an aerobics class for women on Tuesday about 8:15 p.m. at an LA Fitness center in a shopping center in Collier Township, about 12 miles southwest of Pittsburgh.

Charles Moffatt, the superintendent of the Allegheny County Police Department, said three women were killed and nine others were wounded.

“He did not say anything,” Mr. Moffatt said of the gunman, who was believed to have been a member of the fitness center. “He walked right to the room as if he knew where he was going and started shooting.”

The victims were identified as Heidi Overmier, 46, of Carnegie, Pa., director of group sales at Kenwood Amusement Park; Elizabeth Gannon, 49, of Pittsburgh, who worked in the radiation department at Allegheny General Hospital; and Jody Billingsly, 38, of Mount Lebanon, Pa., a sales representative for a medical equipment company.

In the Web diary, Mr. Sodini described his final preparations for the attack.

“I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished,” he wrote in an entry dated Monday. “I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful. I haven’t had a drink since Friday at about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day.”

He added: “Any of the ‘Practice Papers’ left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be embarrassed, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others.”

At the end of the diary, Mr. Sodini wrote: “This should not be taken off the Web. It is obviously my view and opinion.” Despite the admonition, the diary was removed from its original site Wednesday morning.

Mr. Sodini bought his home for $78,000 in 1996. He said in the diary that he had assets of $250,000 and that he had recently been promoted.

Trish Cowen, who has lived across the street from Mr. Sodini for 13 years, said he was friendly but largely kept to himself. “I never saw any women over there, and he wasn’t bad looking,” she said. “I don’t understand it. I just assumed he was gay."

The police said they believed the gunman shot about 50 rounds from more than one gun. By the time the local the police responded, within about five minutes, the shooting was over, the authorities said.

Two handguns and a black gym bag were recovered at the scene. Mr. Moffatt also said a note was found, but he did not describe its contents.

As dozens of emergency vehicles converged on the sprawling shopping center and closed off the scene, panicked gym-goers — some bloodied and wounded — fled the fitness center and scrambled for safety.

Richard Walker, 23, of Tulsa, Okla., who is working in oil fields in the area, was playing basketball in the fitness center when the shooting began, and as he and others were running out of the gym, a woman who had been shot in the thigh collapsed in front of him. He picked her up and carried her about 50 yards.

“The woman kept repeating, ‘He’s going to kill me. He’s going to kill me. He’s going to kill me,’ “ Mr. Walker said, still wearing a blood-stained white singlet.

The woman collapsed, unconscious, and was taken away by emergency workers a few minutes later.

The shootings took place at a dance aerobics class called Latin Impact that incorporates salsa music, said Debi Wozniak, 51, of Dormont. The class is held from 8 to 9 p.m. on Tuesdays and is taught by a very popular teacher named Mary, Ms. Wozniak said. It can have between 25 to 30 students.

Ms. Wozniak, a regular participant of the class, said her sister, Joann Gazzam, was present when the attack occurred.

“ ‘Debi, I saw everything,’ “ Ms. Wozniak quoted her sister as saying. “ ‘I saw him pull out the guns, I saw him start shooting, I saw Mary get hit. It was awful.’ “

Sean D. Hamill reported from Bridgeville, Pa., and Anahad O’Connor from New York.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-n1wjzYHxA&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-n1wjzYHxA&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkGDV5GiE5g&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkGDV5GiE5g&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
August 6, 2009
Online Diary Details Shooter’s Frustration

smelly tong hyui koh... you same same... sitting on the floor of a dongguan pub and brawling your head off that no woman want you... :biggrin::biggrin:.. we still remember that scene...

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I actually look good,” Mr. Sodini wrote in an entry dated Dec. 29, 2008. “I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne — yet 30 million women rejected me — over an 18- or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are.

He should have came to SG. His problem would have instantly been solved by SPGs swarming him. Too bad it's now too late and 3 women had to die! Those who failed in the West can always come to SG for a second chance in life before doing anything drastic.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should have came to SG. His problem would have instantly been solved by SPGs swarming him. Too bad it's now too late and 3 women had to die! Those who failed in the West can always come to SG for a second chance in life before doing anything drastic.

hi there

1. why sin, tg pinang better.
2. with his "assets", he could be made indo god, licked, blown and everything there.
3. well, it is not surprising that such incident from that part of the world.
4. many believe that the world owes them something.
5. and if things do not work out as "perceived", simple shoot and kill.
6. well done, uncle sam!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman can smell something very wrong with this guy !

Thank luckystars no woman was with him .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
resized_george(1).jpg

Three women were killed and at least 10 others wounded before George Sodini, 48, turned the gun on himself at an LA Fitness Gym in Collier, Pennsylvania yesterday.

When the massacre ended, Sodini was dead on top of a gun near one of his victims. Reports say Sodini's girlfriend was among the dead.

The massacre was well planned. He outlined all of his plans on his blog including the time before when he “chickened out” after entering the club with loaded weapons on January 6.

"Why do this?? To young girls? Just read below," he wrote. "I kept a running log that includes my thoughts and actions, after I saw this project was going to drag on."

On August 3 he wrote: "I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful. I haven't had a drink since Friday about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day."

According to reports, detectives found a note in his gym bag, which he apparently used to bring two handguns into the facility.

Detectives identified the bodies as Elizabeth Gannon, of Greentree, Heidi Overmier, 46, and Jody Billingsley at the LA Fitness health club. Nine other women were injured in the shooting.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just pay for a fucking prostitute lah. Idiot.

That's impossible in the State of PA. where he resided bec it's illegal unless he wanted to take the risk of being arrested & convicted for being a John which will ruin his career.

The option of flying to Vegas to pay whores depended on how busy was his schedule. It's about 5 to 6 hour flight from Pittsburg to Vegas.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paying prostitutes for sex might not be to his taste.

This guy must be sick in the mind and he is seriously dying for a real meaningful relationship.

It is tragic that he has to kill and wound so many to proof his point.

Just pay for a fucking prostitute lah. Idiot.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lot's of pretty asians sarong party girls would love to meet him...to save from their repressive regimes...

too bad there's no connection...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tragic but very true. He should have just come to SG and be the creme de la creme over the SG Chinks. SPGs will be making a beeline for him.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tragic but very true. He should have just come to SG and be the creme de la creme over the SG Chinks. SPGs will be making a beeline for him.

Can't agree w/ u more.

He should have just come to Sg & fcuk as many SPG Chinks as possible to increase the Eurasian babies population here not to mention saving his own life. Also, he'll not only prevent 3 Ang Moh women from death, but also make many SPG Chinks very happy and most importantly reduce the Chink population in this world.

The Chink population is an endangered specie & at risk of extinction according to Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman. Given that most SPG Chinks prefer to marry foreigners instead of Ah Bengs in addition to China's 1 child policy with tonnes of China's parents aborting female fetuses leaving many Chink men unmarried, I'm afraid Bo Yang's theory may someday turn out to be correct! China's population bubble of more than 1 billion people is like a stock market bubble. It pops when the bubble hits its peak and crash very suddenly that most people won't see it coming!

Last edited: