• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd atb beat aeroplane kena fined

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...into-her-home-during-circuit-breaker-12798998

A woman was fined S$7,000 on Wednesday (Jun 3) for letting a man into her condominium unit during the "circuit breaker" period for massage and masturbation services.

1591164113808.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The court heard that Cheng is a work permit holder who came to Singapore to work as a waitress. However, she has never reported to work as a waitress. Instead, she paid a monthly fee to unknown individuals to help advertise her sex services on different websites.

The judge asked why she did not work as a waitress as originally planned, and she said: "When I came here, I discovered there was no such job available."

Wow. Just wow.

You can get a work permit from where for a job that does not exist?

Really?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
The court heard that Cheng is a work permit holder who came to Singapore to work as a waitress. However, she has never reported to work as a waitress. Instead, she paid a monthly fee to unknown individuals to help advertise her sex services on different websites.

The judge asked why she did not work as a waitress as originally planned, and she said: "When I came here, I discovered there was no such job available."

Wow. Just wow.

Really?

Why MOM never charged the restaurant who applied for her the Work Permit

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow. Just wow.

Really?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember, Lee Hsien Loong wants quantity, quality be damned. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle mentioned before all these are just a round Robin trap setup KNN whether they are allowed entry leegally or illeegally is another matter and doesn't matter KNN the idea is to let them in to boost the economy and later collect fines and later sent them home and the cycle keeps leepeating KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Just thinking the same.

Sg is very fishy.
Sg is confirmed fishy KNN after decades and decades why these vice still exist KNN instead of interrogating ica and mom they simply just charge this chicken KNN after using the same tactics surely their kang tao is peek char now KNN sadly no oppies ever brought this up KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow. Just wow.

Really?

"However, the prosecutor said Cheng had admitted to not turning up for work from day one."

After that, the court realised she lied. She admitted that she was supposed to report to work but didn't turn up.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
"However, the prosecutor said Cheng had admitted to not turning up for work from day one."

After that, the court realised she lied. She admitted that she was supposed to report to work but didn't turn up.

Work permit must pay levy leh. So every month who paying her levy? Confirm got paper trail. :eek:

But she is servicing the nation so all is forgiven :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of giving each reservist three condoms for their overseas training, they should hire a few of these handjob ambassadors and take them along for the ICT.