• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29 Bangras LIED Against Bosses!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB keling banana888,

KNN.. how many times i told u NOT to use the office internet:oIo::oIo::oIo:

cannot afford your own is it? go little india n hold hands with your ah neh bfs lah:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I am going to cancel your work permit. dun come crying to me:cool:

Go ahead. Cancel my work permit. I will spank you together with your mother when I get home.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead. Cancel my work permit. I will spank you together with your mother when I get home.

CB keling,

stop surfing the office internet.. no $$ to get your own huh..

fuck off back to india to have your daily dose of cow shit and cow urine.. your mother is still prostituting her lau chee bye to pay off your debts:oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your answer can be found in this post made by a PRC!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

i will do the honor to paste it:

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allo keling cheebye! Tell your parents not to have sex in the public please...want to do that, go back to that smelly cuntry you all came from!:oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnWrEZuSN8M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This one was really funny!!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha.. F88king por lumpar-ing at its best! The best way to describe u is the above pic. :biggrin:
[/CENTER]

Chinks are not only selfish but are a bunch of simpletons. The coolie mentality of their forefathers (can we call them FTs as well?) has persisted despite SG's transformation from a backwater village to its vast infrastructure with a glittering skyline.

Xenophobia against foreigners - given SGs lack of babies (mostly Chinese ones), the greying population and the brain drain with talented SGeans are leaving SG by the hordes lowering IQs and EQs to frightening levels, what is a nation whose only resource -MANPOWER to do? Tell foreigners to FUCK OFF? We do that and the MNCs and foreign investors will simply pack up and go. What happens after that?

As for welfare - we can have that as they do in western countries but that has to be borne our of the taxpayer's pockets. Would you like to see a substantial increase in taxes while we foster a crutch mentality?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a lesson to be learnt about Chinks in the recent AWARE saga. The clumsy attempt by a bunch of so called Christian extremists, ALL of whom are Chinese Singaporeans was not for the betterment of feminists in Singapore or society at large. It wasn't for a more inclusive society but to push their own selfish agenda by demonizing segments of society such as gays and lesbians. Had they succeeded there is no telling what other groups would have been in their crosshairs. Never trust a Chink!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
banova888 said:
Real talented Singaporeans of all races have left. What's left is pariahs like you! but to maintain the 75% so that pariahs like you can still bark! sinkeeland brings in more chinks from china.

They are bred for numbers not brains.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YP,

I am not keen in your racist war with some alfrescians here so u can keep it yourself. My post was that you 'carry balls' for the party that u support, not that i totally disagree with all your points. :biggrin:

As for old fart even if i give credit where credit is due, i still cannot & will never forgive this political coward. Using ISA & Operation Coldstore, he has unfairly denied other opposition parties including Lim Chin Siong the chance to build Sinkapore. So u can't declare that under LKY's leadership, sinkapore is the best.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are not only selfish but are a bunch of simpletons. The coolie mentality of their forefathers (can we call them FTs as well?) has persisted despite SG's transformation from a backwater village to its vast infrastructure with a glittering skyline.

Xenophobia against foreigners - given SGs lack of babies (mostly Chinese ones), the greying population and the brain drain with talented SGeans are leaving SG by the hordes lowering IQs and EQs to frightening levels, what is a nation whose only resource -MANPOWER to do? Tell foreigners to FUCK OFF? We do that and the MNCs and foreign investors will simply pack up and go. What happens after that?

As for welfare - we can have that as they do in western countries but that has to be borne our of the taxpayer's pockets. Would you like to see a substantial increase in taxes while we foster a crutch mentality?

LOL. Keling black shit heres a joke to keep u happy.

Qn: Whats the difference between a keling and a bucket of shit?
Ans: The bucket.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Trusting a keling will be akin to trusting a black cobra. Kelings are well known for their forked tongue, head shaking and bad smell, a trait inherited by thier labour convicts colonial ancestors not too long ago.

hahahahahhahahahha.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
YP,

I am not keen in your racist war with some alfrescians here so u can keep it yourself. My post was that you 'carry balls' for the party that u support, not that i totally disagree with all your points. :biggrin:

Simply because I agree with some of the policies of the ruling party, namely FTs and welfare, and they are damn good ones, does not mean I carry their balls. We can all agree to disagree.

As for old fart even if i give credit where credit is due, i still cannot & will never forgive this political coward. Using ISA & Operation Coldstore, he has unfairly denied other opposition parties including Lim Chin Siong the chance to build Sinkapore. So u can't declare that under LKY's leadership, sinkapore is the best.

I never declared SG to be the best either. ISA or the PPSO - Prevention of Public Security Orde as it was called it back then was an invention of the British, not Lee Kuan Yew. He simply inherited the means and methods from the colonial masters. Politics is never fair. Lim Chin Siong played the game and he lost. He is history. it is pointless lamenting on what SG could have been. Get over it.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
which country is the richest in SEA now u blind stupid keling scum bag? If i am wrong then prove me wrong keling bastard. If not for the 75% majority would sinkeeland be what it is today?

Hmm.. for all the chest thumping you have to wonder why Singapore not Sinkeeland mind you, has become a nation of whiners. Everywhere you go you see unhappy faces. Complain here complain there.. complain everywhere. So much for being the richest in SEA I guess.

manx007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are not chinese, passing remarks on good government etc.. Maybe you are one of the luckier bunch of people to live and enjoy the surplus in Singapore. One day when you are down and out in this place, you will get to know about the misery and suffering the fellow peasant people face. Yes some may be ugly and unreasonable. One day the elites and powerful will fall, then they know how their so called policy and clamp down will taste.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i lied to you, myself and all here for i have sold my soul to the pap. Don't ask why, its for my survival and means of living comfortably here in singapore, sorry.

Everyone has the choice for their self survival, if this is the way of your survival living comfortably under PAP, good for you, not many feel the same way as you do, so am I.

The only thing I'm asking for is the truth about LKY government must not be hidden for what has become to the nation and the people of singapore.

Like I said, at some point, I may agree with your statement but that not necessarily I support your cause.

Achieve what best for you under PAP will it lasts.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to be in my shoes to fully understand. Their ft policy and welfare favors keling like me i am being truthful here.

Why dont you do it other way round to be in Singaporean shoe to understand instead.

How would you feel when your life and home invaded by "The uninvited".