• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

27-year-old grassroots leader dies in road accident

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...i even seen with my oweyes indian couple use our roads outside a primary coaching the wife to drive in a 2nd hand toyota.Knn,endanger p lives,this is wat i call kopi licence,when knn we have to pays a few thousands for a licence.look at the recent bus cases.pui the garment.o

Bro kt88_2, did you ask if his wife has a Singapore licence when you saw it happening? Or did you make a police report with all the details? :confused:

I hope you did something positive about it. :wink:

BTW, it is very normal to do that in Australia. Here in NSW, L platers need to chalk up 120 hours before they could undergo a driving test. How to chalk up these 120 hours? Parents, siblings and friends sitting beside those L platers. Not sure about India though. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you see, these are the retribution for those who blindly serve the Emperor.

He could not even understand that by his master own doing of inviting cheap FTs in, the deceased could not get a proper job and had to settle for being a part time tele-marketer a job where he cannot count on there being any Minimum wage to support him.

Utlimately, his demise is also caused by his Master he so blindly support, who have no qualms on freely dishing out driving licence to FTs like Ah Tiong and Ah Nehs!

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Mr Nathan, 60, was supposed to meet his eldest son, Mr Siva Prakash, 27, at IMM shopping centre in Jurong East for dinner on Tuesday."

That road there very badly lighted .

Siva Prakash and friends might be wearing dark clothings made it worse .

Thanks Bro TuaBui for your input. I see, badly lighted road is LTA's issue. :rolleyes:

Must agree with you that it is better to wear light colour or better still with reflective clothings at night. Or carry a bag with reflective strips whatever... :wink:

T

TuaBui

Thanks Bro TuaBui for your input. I see, badly lighted road is LTA's issue. :rolleyes:

Must agree with you that it is better to wear light colour or better still with reflective clothings at night. Or carry a bag with reflective strips whatever... :wink:

Outside that Clementi Loop area is a accident hot spot .

OnlyTimeWillTell

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_20121108_YLACCIDENT_3379477e.jpg

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outside that Clementi Loop area is a accident hot spot .

Bro TuaBui, if that is the case, the LTA should have fixed that hot spot long ago. Those excessively paid nincompoops at LTA offices and the minister in charge should be made responsible. :mad: :mad:

In this case, I would agree with you too that Mr. Nathan should sue the LTA as well. :eek:

Meantime, just wonder, who did you vote for? :biggrin: :biggrin:

creamong

Alfrescian
Loyal
~~ Many reckless drivers on the roads nowadays. It's not right to die so young, so many stuff not done yet. ~~

T

TuaBui

Bro TuaBui, if that is the case, the LTA should have fixed that hot spot long ago. Those excessively paid nincompoops at LTA offices and the minister in charge should be made responsible. :mad: :mad:

In this case, I would agree with you too that Mr. Nathan should sue the LTA as well. :eek:

i used to be very fit and trimmed . now a bit of a tua bui . whose faults ???

Mine was a very very angry vote :p:p:p

in sinkie land its either "mee siam" or "mee siam mine hump"

i dont like either . i like Char Kway Teow with Extra Eggs ( foc hor ) :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently nothing will change. Really an Ah Tiong driver? Tsk tsk....

This reminds me of the conditions years ago in NS. We peasants year in and year out complain about bunk/food/treatment and absolutely nothing was done. MIW said its for our own good to toughen us up.

But when it was time for their kids to serve, the quickly changed the food suppliers, bunks with comfy matresses, clean good living conditions with respectable treatment.

Now lets hope this extends to the traffic situation. We complain about NOT allowing ah tiongs on the road but they turn a deaf ear.

Now someday one more truck will be running over these mutherfucking elite son/daughter/mother/father/sister/brother/granny/granpa then they do something about it.

Now that was a curse.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The LTA or whatever MIWs related dept do not FIX HOT SPOT for you!

They are only here to fix the opposition LOLOLOLOLOLOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another dumb fuck that thinks Gassroot = PAP. Being involve in Grassroot activities does not make one a PAP member.

Are you telling me that people in the PAP volunteer out of the goodness of their heart:eek:

Now who is being dumb:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA and TP should make all PRC to take theory and practical test for driving license. Should not allow then to convert.