• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$21 Caipng

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buyer, here is the trick. Next time encountered exploitive seller. Order first, if not happy with the quoted price, walk away. Only stupid people will shy shy, pay and then start to complaint on facebook. We all know that papppy cronies opened foodcourt and use Jiuhu Ikanbilis to exploit sinkies wallet.
Worse,I saw hawker vendor shout at customers using cdc vouchers because vendor got to scan here scan there very troublesome : No money Don't Eat lah !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have my snack time to taste the richfulness of variety of food in singapore and stumble upon Lucky plaza...

That's a tourist trap. Even the Pinoy maids don't eat there.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse,I saw hawker vendor shout at customers using cdc vouchers because vendor got to scan here scan there very troublesome : No money Don't Eat lah !!!
If vendor find it troublesome to use CDC voucher, why sign up for it in the first place? For show or to make PAPPY happy?

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can substitute Cai Png with other options. Seeing a few Cai Png stalls with lesser q. Price sensitive food.