• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2013 Feng Shui very Bad Year Ahead - 5 flying stars

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote: "Feng shui forecast of world events in 2013 In my opinion, 2013 is going to be a very challenging, unstable,disastrous, colorful, chaotic and eventful year!
Lots of overseas travelling, mobility, relocation because of the earthly root 巳年(si nian) snake year. In bazi feng shui teachings 寅、申、巳、亥 是 天干 长生之地,所以又叫四长生, 天干五行初生之地. 而寅申巳亥也叫四门,又叫 四驿马. It represents strong "motion".
Events likedly to happen are: increase in retrenchment, rampant contagious sicknesses, poisoning, car accidents, prominent public scandal/slander and robberies on the increase.
Natural disasters that are likely to happen are earthquakes, forest disasters, flooding, severe thunderstorms, volcano eruptions, tornadoes, heavily related to "earth" element disasters because of the multiplier effect of a double "5" whammy."

I believe a Global Coastal Event will happen very soon, lots of flooding. Sea level to raise from 5m to 32m and recede later. Stay on alert.

Be prepared for Food and Drinking water Stock up.

Already COMET Pansters now is within the inner sloar system and COMET ISON by end of year passing very close to earth.

Stay tune.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound like a OKT with an interest in Feng Shui.

It is referring more on Flying Star......? Or 天干地支。

Feng Shui is on landmark; water; wind; mountain etc.

Last edited:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote: "Feng shui forecast of world events in 2013 In my opinion, 2013 is going to be a very challenging, unstable,disastrous, colorful, chaotic and eventful year!
Lots of overseas travelling, mobility, relocation because of the earthly root 巳年(si nian) snake year. In bazi feng shui teachings 寅、申、巳、亥 是 天干 长生之地,所以又叫四长生, 天干五行初生之地. 而寅申巳亥也叫四门,又叫 四驿马. It represents strong "motion".
Events likedly to happen are: increase in retrenchment, rampant contagious sicknesses, poisoning, car accidents, prominent public scandal/slander and robberies on the increase.
Natural disasters that are likely to happen are earthquakes, forest disasters, flooding, severe thunderstorms, volcano eruptions, tornadoes, heavily related to "earth" element disasters because of the multiplier effect of a double "5" whammy."

I believe a Global Coastal Event will happen very soon, lots of flooding. Sea level to raise from 5m to 32m and recede later. Stay on alert.

Be prepared for Food and Drinking water Stock up.

Already COMET Pansters now is within the inner sloar system and COMET ISON by end of year passing very close to earth.

Stay tune.

Rite. So wats de bad news???? :confused:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The five stars cover the white ones on the flags and be xuedizi to slice of heads of the Leegime dogs. It cometh!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being a water snake year; there wouLd be Lots of fLash fLoods throughout this year..:cool:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The past six Snake years were not encouraging.

In only one Snake year (1977) did markets end the year convincingly above their opening and the size of the drops of the most recent three has been growing ever worse.

Snake years are marked by major transformation and change and sometimes great upheaval: Great Depression ~ 1929, Pearl Harbour ~ 1941, Global Recessions ~ 1953,
Konfrontasi ~ 1965, Tienanmen & Fall of the Berlin Wall 1989 and Twin Towers ~ 2001.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like a OKT with an interest in Feng Shui.

It is referring more on Flying Star......? Or 天干地支。

Feng Shui is on landmark; water; wind; mountain etc.

flying stars is a scienctic maths calculation, not supersisitous
the rich and influence have been quitely using it to their benefit

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder I'm having a bad year in 2013..

Snake is one of my most hated animals.. They comes in 3rd after the PAP and the Ah Nehs.. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In only one Snake year (1977) did markets end the year convincingly above their opening and the size of the drops of the most recent three has been growing ever worse.

Snake years are marked by major transformation and change and sometimes great upheaval: Great Depression ~ 1929, Pearl Harbour ~ 1941, Global Recessions ~ 1953,
Konfrontasi ~ 1965, Tienanmen & Fall of the Berlin Wall 1989 and Twin Towers ~ 2001.

kim_0.jpg

The whole world is anxiously watching if this Boy-King is gonna start a war in the Korean Peninsula in 2013.

If war does not break out in the Korean Peninsula, there's an outbreak of bird flu in China which has killed more than the 6 people as reported by China.

It's only prudent to stay out of the market and get in when the market falls off its bottom!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/IMG said:
The whole world is anxiously watching if this Boy-King is gonna start a war in the Korean Peninsula in 2013.

If war does not break out in the Korean Peninsula, there's an outbreak of bird flu in China which has killed more than the 6 people as reported by China.

It's only prudent to stay out of the market and get in when the market falls off its bottom!

snake=yin fire(2013)
horse=yang fire (2014)
yang fire can be compared to bright sunny sun
yin fire can be describle as burning candle
comparing yang fire and yin fire,
yin fire is more powerful.
why?
yin fire can be builded up and gathers strength by feeding it with fuel like wood.
yang fire like the sun cannot gather strength any further.when is the last time burning more charcoal make the sun even brighter.
when yin fire gather enough strength, explosion take place.

Last edited:

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear forumers,

The earlier posting for the 5 flying stars for 2013, subject matter is taken from one of Asia renow master. Couple with American Cliff wuji for Remote viewing and webbot program. They are all saying a same thing for the coming global event (not end of the world) but beginning for change of humanity insanity. Coming nuclear explosion very very soon on the korean soil. Asteriod strike and Global Coastal event (world wide flooding) and finally solar flare causing breakdown of power grid in most countries. A big set back for mankind.

I am having very clear dreams recently on Tsunami and coastal flooding, in which having consulted Temple (Tibetan) as positive dreams. The world financial system will be chaotic and shortage of food and fuel in many countries. Have some food / water storage / fuel and silver coins to be ready to get by for the year.

Positive views and comments are most welcome and I do not exchange negative views and unconstructive comments or even sending private message to up my ass and calling me a moron. Generally, to assist those who are ready to help themselves.

Good luck.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One point I want to bring up is despite all these 'problems' with the snake years of the past, we are still here today. The sun still sets and rises, the earth still rotate and moves around the sun. And we are still here. Just food for thought...