• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2011 SEA Games Football Final - Do you know why Malaysia won in Indon home ground?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg

Malaysian coach Ong Kim Swee in his pre-game talk:

"All I said was, they don't respect you, they don't respect our flag, they don't respect our King and they don't respect your parents. If you allow this to happen, then you are cowards. You must teach them what being Malaysian is all about."

Can our rojak FT team ever play with passion for Sinkapore??

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2011 SEA Games Football Final - Do you know why Malaysia won in Indon home ground

dlsoc01-8.jpg

什么是passion?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2011 SEA Games Football Final - Do you know why Malaysia won in Indon home ground

All I said was, they don't respect you, they don't respect our flag, they don't respect our King and they don't respect your parents. If you allow this to happen, then you are cowards. You must teach them what being Malaysian is all about."

Malaysian had proven that they don't need any foreign coach or foreign born players to lead them to success.. Credit should be given to the coach and their players.. Playing in the final infront of 90,000 fanatical Indonesian crowd baying for their blood, not once did these Malaysian boys succumbed to the pressure..Our boys leh..??? Out as usual in the group stages..Our football team is in the doldrums..Its back to the drawing board..The tactics are getting stagnant.. Passion from our boys..??? There's no farking passion from them...

That PAP chap who's in charge of FAS should be Removed from the FAS Presidency.. And Sack That Boring Cranky Serb... Give The Job to Fandi or Sundram..!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing short of $$ can motivate the Lions lah...tok abt respect our flag...the FT player will ask you - which flag? The 5-star red color China flag? LOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give The Job to Fandi or Sundram..!!!

Yes. My friends and I all agree. If the Lions and coach are all Sinkies we will sarpork them again like how we did during the M League days... from JB to Jakarta... ALL THE WAY!