• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20-year-review: see how much (or little) your favorite stars have aged

jw5

Loyal
1669639036448.png

Jodie Foster - She almost even looks better all these years later!

jw5

Loyal
1669642076720.png

John Travolta - What you're seeing is Travolta more than two decades after 'Grease,' as compared him now at age 66!

jw5

Loyal
1670071366040.png

Matthew Perry - Doesn't he look just as capable of delivering a sarcastic remark? Once a Chandler, always a Chandler.

jw5

Loyal
1670245305533.png

Courtney Love - This grunge goddess has taught us that you never need to sacrifice your style for anyone, or at any age.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

your favorite stars?​

???

None of them is my favourite.

I guess number 1 on my favourite star list should be sun.

others like alpha centauri nearest to our solar system come farther down the list

jw5

Loyal
1670331909555.png

Janet Jackson - Serving looks for over three decades, this 54-year-old doesn't quit!

jw5

Loyal
1670333706773.png

Elle Macpherson - The Australian model is more frequently spotted in big shades and floppy hats as of late, but she's got nothing to hide.

jw5

Loyal
1670336133647.png

Claire Danes - The actress is only 41 years old now, which means she was just barely an adult two decades ago. Still, she's kept that classic beauty about her.