• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 explosions just hit Boston Marathon finishing line !

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
165432_4551888206289_66981154_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's how much those prayers are worth (hint: not very much)

[video=youtube;AcO4TnrskE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcO4TnrskE0[/video]

Prayer is religious narcissism.

'Let me pray for you' is one of the most condescending statements.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: best boston marathon bomb Rant

meanwhile in chechenya

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4pDHXlKxRHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: best boston marathon bomb Rant

Their version of line dancing is simpler. Maybe less develop brain cannot remember complex steps.

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Just look at the nick sharing PAP IB cocksuckers of regime, authoritarian, pariah countries like North Korea, China, Iran, Russia. Nick Sharing - It's fashionable. :rolleyes::biggrin:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dramatic end to this eventful week ! Just show USA may implode because their own citizen are not united by common believes ! America also import many Foreign Talent from ex Soviet country for cheap labor and increase domestic demand . Now these people cannot integrate properly and become terrorist . PAP take notes !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22229263

The mother of two men suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombings has said she believes her sons are innocent and is "100% sure that this is set up".

Zubeidat Tsarnaev alleged that her oldest son, Tamerlan, was controlled by the FBI for years.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is in custody after police cornered him in Watertown, near Boston.

His 26-year-old brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, an alleged accomplice, was fatally injured in a shootout with officers earlier on Friday.

article-2311667-19633F7D000005DC-90_306x423.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;6v0CGKX0VBg]http://youtu.be/6v0CGKX0VBg[/video]

Anzor Tsarnaev Father Of Boston Bombing Suspects, Says Son Dzhokhar A 'True Angel'

Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of Boston marathon attack suspects Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, described his son Dzhokhar as a "true angel," who is intelligent.

Tsarnaev, whose son Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police Thursday told ABC News that he had spoken with his sons Thursday.

In a separate (and as yet unconfirmed) interview with Russia's interfax news agency, a man purporting to be Anzor said that he believed that "Special Services" had framed his sons:

"I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger is on the run now. He was a sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don't know what's going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children."

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ARE9rclZCqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children."

Quite hard to believe they were framed. Did they return home after the bombing even before they were identified? Did they make the usual phone calls they consistently made over the past 6-12 months? Or, they simply went missing after the explosion? Avoided all contact?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick said today: ' hope he survives, because we have a million questions.'

He was said to be 'clinging to life' while his father Anzor called on him to tell 'everything to the police' and to 'be honest'.

------------
what questions? We know he is a muslim. That is sufficient answer to what he did in Boston in my opinion.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2312268-19633F7D000005DC-793_306x423.jpg

The mother of the two Boston bombing suspects had become an increasingly strict Muslim in recent years and cried for days when her eldest son said he wanted to move out before he was married because it was against the family's faith.

Alyssa Kilzer, now 23, visited the home for facials between 2008 and 2012 and has revealed details about her regular interactions with Zubeidat Tsarnaeva and her younger son Dzhokar, 19, who police arrested last night after a 24 hour manhunt. The woman's older son Tamerlan, 26, was killed in a shoot-out on Thursday morning.

During a facial session in her last year of college, Kilzer became concerned and annoyed when the woman started quoting a conspiracy theory about how 9/11 was a ploy by the American government to 'make America hate Muslims.'

According to Kilzer, Zubeidat said: 'It's real. My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.'

----------

typical muslim - 9-11 deniers

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why USA gave asylum to terrorists? Make no sense at all, should give sinkie green card, so the opposition losers can immigrate there.

Last edited:

Motaro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Infrared cameras catch bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in boat, moments before capture

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k_ztMtty9fY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like your anti-zionist conspiracy theory was totally off the mark. Next you'll be claiming it was an inside job by the FBI who were in cahoots with Israel.
What bullshit.:rolleyes:

You think the 2 brothers acted on their own accord? That's how gullible folks like you fall for these false flag ops.