• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$18 peking duck at Ubi kym

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I much prefer roasted pig skin. Have you tried? Very shiok!

K.N.N.

Can buy using Govt's G.V. ??

Yes, delicious when wrapped in PohPiah skin with the Oyster sauce??

pig.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never fancied Peking ducks. They're mainly just skinny ducks, with skin roasted to a crisp.
I don't see what's the whole fuss about either. When I was working in Beijing, anytime there is a Peking duck dinner I will just go straight for the meat. Just can't be bother with the wrapping of duck skin with popiah skin, add this and that all those nonsense.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see what's the whole fuss about either. When I was working in Beijing, anytime there is a Peking duck dinner I will just go straight for the meat. Just can't be bother with the wrapping of duck skin with popiah skin, add this and that all those nonsense.

go fuck yourself CCP commie bastard

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is sacrilege.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yalor, don't waste time and be practical. Nothing fancy and tedious for me too.