• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 yr old sinkie girl commits suicide after suspecting bf is cheating on her

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This generation of youngsters are hopeless, talk about resilience. Last time I kenna reject n reject many ppl also, no lives lost because of that. Just get up, dust yourself and move on.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The deceased was just emotionally unstable and super immature.... to jump floor over a cheating boy friend?

She super inconsiderate, no consideration for parents' feeling if jumped floor and died. Romance will come and go, all part of growing up but to die for romance, super stupidity.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If fat and fugly, ok can go and die no problem is it?

i didn't say that, the cruel reality is this if you are born ugly, you have to accept it! have you ever seen a guy out of initiative carry umbrella for ugly girl?

life is unfair, some are born rich and related to the leeders, their destiny is sparkling and different from low life sinkie peasants.

do you understand now?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't say that, the cruel reality is this if you are born ugly, you have to accept it! have you ever seen a guy out of initiative carry umbrella for ugly girl?

life is unfair, some are born rich and related to the leeders, their destiny is sparkling and different from low life sinkie peasants.

do you understand now?

Hey what have you done to the old loser Krafty?
You an imposter?
How come suddenly you no longer post loser shit.....
I'm starting to agree with more and more of your posts

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just realised that you like to suck and lick the forum owner's balls and dick, just like the low life PAP losers who suck their master's dick daily to earn a salary.

how come u so free and didn't carry your own clone's balls by saying he is right in everything he says. you not only carry the boss's balls , you also carry your own balls in the form of clones.

I wonder how low a person can get than this.

Nobody gives a fuck what you realise or not!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you understand now?

So life is fair now because she born pretty then jump hdb? Very heartless of you to say that, still pretend to concern. tsk tsk