• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th Sneered @ Tan Kin Lian's 100K Signature BID! Fxxx PAPee!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>King of petitions needs 99,400 signatures to stand for polls
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Jamie Ee Wen Wei
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->The king of petitions, Mr Tan Kin Lian, now has a petition going for himself.
Since he opened up on his willingness to stand as Singapore's next elected president or contest in the general election - in an interview with The Sunday Times last week - about 600 people have pledged their support for the former chief executive officer of NTUC Income in an online petition.
In the interview, Mr Tan, 60, had said he wanted to see at least 100,000 signatures and names of Singaporeans willing to support him. The petition should also be put together by those keen to see him become a leader, and not by himself.
Unknown to most, a petition to garner support for Mr Tan had been put up online two weeks before the interview by businessman Goh Meng Seng, 38, who has helped Mr Tan translate his speeches into Mandarin at the Speakers' Corner over the past few weeks.
Mr Goh, who is a member of the National Solidarity Party, said he had first encouraged Mr Tan to stand for election in May this year, when Mr Tan mounted an online protest over NTUC Income's move to cut annual bonus payouts for life policies sold after 1993.
Two months ago, when Mr Tan rallied investors in funds linked to the collapsed Lehman Brothers at the Speakers' Corner, the two men agreed that a petition by members of the public to support him was necessary if he were to stand as Singapore's next elected president or contest the next general election.
'From my interactions with him, I also found him to be a righteous man who believes strongly in justice and fairness,' Mr Goh said.
Yesterday, he urged the 200 investors who turned up at the Speakers' Corner to support Mr Tan. Hardcopies of the petition were also handed out.
Mr Tan said that the response to the petition was 'very slow' but more signatures could be expected after yesterday. 'It's going to take a long time. Many people are worried about signing such a petition. They still have to overcome their fears,' he said.

http://www.petitiononline.com/TKL/petition.html

http://www.petitiononline.com/TKLFPO1/petition.html

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that once you kick the kennel after you left it, all the pappy machinery will try to ruin you.

Just like that fucking snake, Vasu, fixed and framed CSJ when CSJ was under his charge. These fucking pappy machinery did it so well that morons still believe that CSJ was a congenital liar !!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>King of petitions needs 99,400 signatures to stand for polls
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Jamie Ee Wen Wei
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->The king of petitions, Mr Tan Kin Lian, now has a petition going for himself.
Since he opened up on his willingness to stand as Singapore's next elected president or contest in the general election - in an interview with The Sunday Times last week - about 600 people have pledged their support for the former chief executive officer of NTUC Income in an online petition.
In the interview, Mr Tan, 60, had said he wanted to see at least 100,000 signatures and names of Singaporeans willing to support him. The petition should also be put together by those keen to see him become a leader, and not by himself.
Unknown to most, a petition to garner support for Mr Tan had been put up online two weeks before the interview by businessman Goh Meng Seng, 38, who has helped Mr Tan translate his speeches into Mandarin at the Speakers' Corner over the past few weeks.
Mr Goh, who is a member of the National Solidarity Party, said he had first encouraged Mr Tan to stand for election in May this year, when Mr Tan mounted an online protest over NTUC Income's move to cut annual bonus payouts for life policies sold after 1993.
Two months ago, when Mr Tan rallied investors in funds linked to the collapsed Lehman Brothers at the Speakers' Corner, the two men agreed that a petition by members of the public to support him was necessary if he were to stand as Singapore's next elected president or contest the next general election.
'From my interactions with him, I also found him to be a righteous man who believes strongly in justice and fairness,' Mr Goh said.
Yesterday, he urged the 200 investors who turned up at the Speakers' Corner to support Mr Tan. Hardcopies of the petition were also handed out.
Mr Tan said that the response to the petition was 'very slow' but more signatures could be expected after yesterday. 'It's going to take a long time. Many people are worried about signing such a petition. They still have to overcome their fears,' he said.

http://www.petitiononline.com/TKL/petition.html

http://www.petitiononline.com/TKLFPO1/petition.html

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no thanks, i dun want to support a sure loser. not that he is a loser, just that singapore politic are tilt to the PAP favour, i prefer to abstain.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for sure those people in the motor repair industry, insurance surveyors would be throwing rotten eggs at him.

willieregister

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand your title... What is 154th sneered?..

I went to Hong Lim park yesterday, but there was no mention of Ms Lo leh.

By the way, I held you in high regard.

You have unbelievable balls, the way you post.

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he did at NTUC previously is likely out dated, unless he still insist on those policies :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that once you kick the kennel after you left it, all the pappy machinery will try to ruin you.

Just like that fucking snake, Vasu, fixed and framed CSJ when CSJ was under his charge. These fucking pappy machinery did it so well that morons still believe that CSJ was a congenital liar !!!

Sorry!, was it Vasu or Chandra Das?, & CSJ was supposedly those shortlisted for the 'lim teh' or 'lim kopi' session?:biggrin:

The 'marriage' failed...& the 'in-laws' have to commit him to an asylum...and that's why. he is now, out there barking at 'shadows'..no?..ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TKL & CSJ, can start a 'Tom & Jerry"...at the speaker's corner, one asking the other, "where is the money", and the other, will point to his crotch or pockets!...ha ha ha

Z

Zombie

TKL and India's security forces in Mumbai, are both the same.

They jump into the scene and anyhow shoot, hoping their bullets will have eyes to avoid the innocent ones.

Then they seek the public's acceptance by identity a common enemy.