• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th: Get Marrried & Produce NS Recruits. NOW!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>May 17, 2009
THE 10 WINNING 'MOST BEAUTIFULLY IMPERFECT' COUPLES
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Finding the perfect balance
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
A10-6.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

-- ST PHOTO: ASHLEIGH SIM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->The five-week search on Facebook for the 10 'most beautifully imperfect' couples is over. Each of the winning couples, announced yesterday at Siloso Beach Resort, bagged a $400 cash prize. The contest, launched by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, drew 370 couples and some 10,000 Facebook votes.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=330 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
A10-7.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="26%">
« Prev

</TD><TD class=georgia12 width="40%" align=middle>Photo 2 of 2
</TD><TD width="34%" align=right>
Next»​

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=georgia12 align=middle>View all thumbnails

Couple A
Muhd Amzar, 22, student
Siti Sulinah, 20, student

'He puts up with my clumsiness and I put up with his sneezing 10 times in a row. These differences enable us to learn a lot about each other,' said Ms Siti.

Couple B
Chng Koon Wai, 25, financial planner
Gwendolyn Chen, 24, nurse

'Despite differences in character, we now accept each other's shortcomings. He sometimes acts childish, but I adore that,' said MsChen.

Couple C
Martin Wang, 24, student
Trina Lee, 19, sales assistant

'At first, we received criticism over our age difference. Despite all the stares and criticisms, we know we are deeply in love,' said Ms Lee.

Couple D
Karthikesan Kumar, 23, student
Sailaja Jayaram, 23, student

'We're both stubborn. But that helps us understand each other,' said Mr Kumar.

Couple E
Billy Ang, 24, student
Vivian Liem, 23, software engineer

'I'm the self-conscious one. She will swing my hand in public and embarrass me. But she brightens up my life,' said MrAng.

Couple F
Joshua Sandosham, 21, student
Jasmine Tan (not pictured), 20, student

'It isn't so much how beautifully imperfect we are, but how perfectly we fit together. I dislike certain things he does, but I love the person,' said Ms Tan.

Couple G
Edison Pwee, 24, student
Aqidah Ho, 23, teacher

'He doesn't empty the bin. But love accepts you for who you are,' said Ms Ho.

Couple H
De Beers Wong, 28, agency manager
Megan Kong, 25, financial services consultant

'I can be hot-headed while she's usually cool and calm, so this balance gets us out of arguments!' said Mr Wong.

Couple J
Nicholas Hon, 22, civil servant
Vanessa Tan, 21, student

'We realised how we see ourselves in each other despite our physical differences. Two imperfect individuals make a beautifully imperfect couple,' said Ms Tan.

Couple K
Sentril Kumara, 24, entrepreneur
Laura Rebecca Jonathan, 24, student

'I'm more emotional and he's more rational. We balance each other out,' said Ms Jonathan.