• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th: Ang Moh Hot Bobs Are Special. U Agree?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Hot Bods Special
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Jill McGill (USA), 37

hotbod1.jpg

Height: 1.83m
Weight: 68kg
Fitness: I have a trainer at home and we work out for about two hours in the morning, Monday to Friday, but we do different stuff: Cardio, cross-training, running on the beach. We do power workouts and I get something out of it every day.
Diet: My mum eats healthily and I like to eat healthy too. But I am also not afraid to have ice cream when I want it. I like to eat so I pretty much think that I can eat what I want, but I work even harder if I eat it.
Do you think you're good looking? I've never really thought about it. I want to look good, but there are bits I like and bits I don't.

Natalie Gulbis (USA), 26

hotbod2.jpg

Height: 1.75m Weight:
59kg
Fitness: My fitness regimen is usually 60-90 minutes - 45-30 minutes of it being cardio, 45-30 minutes lifting weights and 15 minutes of active stretching. I do it at least six days a week.
Diet: I do watch what I eat. I try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and I watch my meal times. I try to eat every few hours.

Do you think you're good looking? I think everybody is good looking in her own special way.
Vicky Hurst (USA), 18

hotbod3.jpg

Height: 1.73m
Weight: 59kg
Fitness: When I am at home I try to get to the gym at least five days a week, if not six, and I do a mix of cardio and weights - body control and body-motion things. In the off-season I do one day of strength training. I like it, I like to get in there and sweat.
Diet: I like to think that I eat pretty healthily but, on top of the health food, I definitely have a sweet tooth. Part of the reason I get in the gym is to counter my love of dark chocolate.
Do you think you're good looking? I would like to think that I am healthy looking.

Momoko Ueda (JPN), 22

hotbod4.jpg

Height: 1.61m Weight:
54kg
Fitness: I do running and core workouts every day, for 60-90 minutes each time.
Diet: Nothing in particular. I just make sure I eat a lot of rice, that way I won't get hungry easily.
Do you think you're good looking? No. I want to get a better body. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]