• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

133K reached liao in less than 2 weeks by uncle leong

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which dog will dare to remove it's master ?

They have manipulated TCB out of being the most likely president with the race card....they will scheme something up. Pinky and company is very vindictive since LKY days and they will want to fix the opposition or any dissent.

Obviously, the one who remove him is not a dog.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Pinky will fix this problem....pass a law to ban all crowd funding for legal matters.
KNN my uncle think this is something not say impossible KNN but maybe he will not say crowd funding to be illeegal for leegal matters KNN maybe he will say those who support a criminal or defamators through monetary support is ileegal KNN
Then he will be removed from being a Prime Minister. He can try
KNN my uncle think he will not be leemoved from pm post even he were to impose this ban KNN my uncle think you have underestimated his power and the power of fans club KNN

But my uncle think he can simply ask the court to issue much heavier fines until crowdfunding also cannot cover KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think he will not be leemoved from pm post even he were to impose this ban KNN my uncle think you have underestimated his power and the power of fans club KNN
My uncle can use a unleelated event to justify his comment KNN once upon a time noone would have expected the law to be able to intrude into a sinkie privacy by asking them to show them their ciggy butt for sdpc print in public places but it happens :cool: you can see how powerful it is when there is a support from fans club (in this case the non smokers) KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now my uncle can quote another matter KNN
Question : will he be leemoved from pm post if he increased cpf withdrawal age to be from 70yo ? Currently is at 65 and leecommended for 70 to enjoy more % that's why my uncle vow is to take Chopper to cpfb when it is above 70 not at 70 becas my uncle think it can happen for the law to change it to 70 :sneaky: KNN leemember the power of fans club KNN the answer to that question is a big fat no too he will not be leemoved as the pm when that happen KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now my uncle can quote another matter KNN
Question : will he be leemoved from pm post if he increased cpf withdrawal age to be from 70yo ? Currently is at 65 and leecommended for 70 to enjoy more % that's why my uncle vow is to take Chopper to cpfb when it is above 70 not at 70 becas my uncle think it can happen for the law to change it to 70 :sneaky: KNN leemember the power of fans club KNN the answer to that question is a big fat no too he will not be leemoved as the pm when that happen KNN
Now here comes the ultimate question KNN
Question : Will he be leemoved from pm post if he say Nope you cannot withdraw your cpf unless you die KNN
My uncle think the answer is still the same No he will not be leemoved either becas of the power of fans club KNN you also can see kong hee after his saga the fans continued to give money KNN it is the same theory KNN sinkie will just accept it and kpkb and think no choice I will just hand it to my surviving offspring KNN

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the first time Singapore Press Holdings-owned (SPH) Straits Times and Mediacorp-owned Channel NewsAsia and TODAY have neglected to cover developments that may not be complimentary to the establishment.

Such instances have raised questions on mainstream media’s editorial independence, especially given the close ties between the Government and these media organisations which are often perceived to be the “mouthpiece of the Government”.

A US diplomatic cable leaked by WikiLeaks several years ago caused a stir after it quoted former ST bureau chief for the US as saying that SPH’s “editors have all been groomed as pro-government supporters and are careful to ensure that reporting of local events adheres closely to the official line”.

Interestingly, Warren Fernandez – editor-in-chief of SPH’s English, Malay and Tamil Media Group – has spoken about how Singapore’s media need room to operate to remain credible.

Mr Fernandez, who was once shortlisted as a ruling party candidate, acknowledged in a 2019 forum: “The Government engages us and we engage them, and we have debates all the time. But I think everyone recognises that the media need room to operate, so that we can be credible. If we lose credibility, it’s in no one’s interests.”

https://tinyurI.com/m9j8t39b