• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 1300 PAP Mata Deployed In Anti-Vice Blitzkrieg! 759 Whores, Oppies And Samsters Arrested! Majulah PAP!

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want PAP to legalize prostitution as long as the prostitutes pay income tax on their vice income?
IMG_20221219_204211.jpg

Why not? One night close to 30K, easy monies.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dare not touch Lido Palace.
The approval of entertainment license in police force is because of who you know. Rich landlords hook up with them to obtain permits for their units and then they can rent out at very high price. The license is not obtained by operators. But do you see police, ura or bca confiscating the units in the first place? it's the owners who are the untouchable big boys.

Try applying for one on your own, you think so easy?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The approval of entertainment license in police force is because of who you know. Rich landlords hook up with them to obtain permits for their units and then they can rent out at very high price. The license is not obtained by operators. But do you see police, ura or bca confiscating the units in the first place? it's the owners who are the untouchable big boys.

Try applying for one on your own, you think so easy?
I guess Orchard Towers owners did not give the right amount of kopi money

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the CECA brahmins have real qualifications. Samsters are just upset that they cannot compete against CECA brahmins.

WHY ARE CECA UNTOUCABLE ENTITIES??

They are inhuman and anti-social. Don't tell me they are HIGH CLASS. They can be regarded as untouchables.

But PAP loves them because those brahmins are so egoistic and racists but expresses it openly. PAP likes it.
To me these are the scums who are into eating Cow dungs and Cow urines and you may not like their lifestyle. I can't even sit next them due to their body odor

Watch the video below Microsoft CEO dares to do this after a handshake with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This thing is worth pointing out here as we present you a video shared on Facebook which shows Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella trying to wipe his hands clean after a handshake with Modi. Obviously, he was insulting the gay PM of India. Watch the video yourself and decide.

It is an INDIAN CULTURE who are generally racist and egoistic that they do not shake hands i you are not equal to his/her social status. with any person. And they regard such men's hands are untidy, or unclean and they tend to wash or wipe out their hands as if they are the holiest folks on earth and they claim they are the cleanest folks on earth.

Because Satya Nadella is from an uncivilized brahmin family.
https://www.notablebrahmins.com/satya-nadella/

Modi is NOT a Brahmin. He belongs to Ghanchi - Teli (oilpresser) community, which is categorized as an Other Backward Class by the Indian government.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WELL, DONT BE SURPRISED

SUCH EGOISTIC FOLKS or RACIST FOLKS ARE CURSED FOLKS IN REAL LIFE

IF Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft is SO CLEAN and SO HOLY, why did his son died at a young age of 26 years old and why had been born with cerebral palsy. Palsy is such an infirmity is recorded in Bible as Greek: paralutikos (G3885), to be paralyzed (Mt. 4:24; 8:6; 9:2; Mk. 2:3-9 Lk. 5:24; 5:18; Acts 8:7; 9:33).

Ps:
I used to ask myself why CAN'T the son of LHL (Singapore PAP leader and PM) go to politics in the future?
Crimes of LKY and his ancestors are all part of such nature.

No wonder karma is a common doctrine across all religons

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Orchard Towers owners did not give the right amount of kopi money
government is trying to force OT into collective sales. The rear block is carpark and huge residential units, denying the renewals will force the commercial to support the collective sales.