• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 12 Year Old Girl Cares For Widow Mother Who Has Kidney Failure, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Weak Heart, Obesity! Guess Race!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lost more than 10kg. I am now on maintenance phase. About 1800 calories intake per day and averaging 12000 steps a day with 6.5 you 8.5 hours of workout exercises per week.On a crazy week, I would hit a 18 hours workout week. It's not difficult. It's all about discipline and avoiding sugar, rice and alcohol.
U ran or carry weight?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. Sad to say..most of the time at most Fastfoot you can see them slurping away like no tomorrow.. be it at KFC, Arnold.. MACDONALD.. FISH n Co.. POPPEY... n the many more....makan seems like a passtime to them.. can see from the many FB.. when they post to show off where n what they have makan... Well. I believe you are what u eat..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some bumis it’s genetic. encountered a 36.9 year old malay man in the cardiac disease center waiting area at sgh who had his bypass 16.9 months ago. he was waiting for word from his doc about his next bypass. might as well do triple bypass on the first try. at this rate he would end up on guinness book with double triple by 69, if he were to make it past 36.9. nonetheless would run out of veins in his legs for so many bypasses. he said.... “alamak! unlucky lah, (veins) run in the family.”

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
for some bumis it’s genetic. encountered a 36.9 year old malay man in the cardiac disease center waiting area at sgh who had his bypass 6.9 months ago. he was waiting for word from his doc about his next bypass. might as well do triple bypass on the first try. he said it ran in the family.
If that is the case better to Soylent Green n end the misery. Why go through the agony of a bypass etc n enrich the medical corporation?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is the case better to Soylent Green n end the misery. Why go through the agony of a bypass etc n enrich the medical corporation?
unfortunately his soylent green by-product will becum risky to others. must have food label that reads....“from former multiple bypass patient - highly marbled from great wagyu genes, lack of exercise, and well fed with a ‘rich’ diet.”

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately his soylent green by-product will becum risky to others. must have food label that reads....“from former multiple bypass patient - highly marbled from great wagyu genes, lack of exercise, and well fed with a ‘rich’ diet.”
I only advocate the process of Soylent Green. The humane culling. The product can just be cremation n thrown into the sea

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only advocate the process of Soylent Green. The humane culling. The product can just be cremation n thrown into the sea
for sg market, can rename product to “silent grin” with icon of smiling sinkie with cup of kopi. “raw material” can be charred beyond recognition, and crushed to powder to supplement the dwindling (and getting more sexpensive) kopi powder supply from jiuhu and indonesia.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole fucking family are going to die early deaths.

The PAP should impose a FAT tax on all those who are beyond a healthy BMI.

The fat fucks should also be charged extra on public transport for taking up more than their fair share of space and causing more wear and tear on the equipment.

Abstaining from pork didn't seem to help reduce their BMI.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and Race … have you notice when a low IQ countries' people who are rich (due to inheritance rather than self worth), most of them were usually obese. E.g Saudi Arabia. I think they are not capable to take care of themselves which require common sense and discipline which most of the people lacks.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and Race … have you notice when a low IQ countries' people who are rich (due to inheritance rather than self worth), most of them were usually obese. E.g Saudi Arabia. I think they are not capable to take care of themselves which require common sense and discipline which most of the people lacks.
Those in ME will blame the yanks for the proliferation big fast food. But of course mudslimes will blame everyone but themselves.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, i recall that time when sinkies boycotted yeo hiap seng drinks when the then tpt minister yeo cheow tong was unpopular - m&ds bought them by the cartons when yhs offered a diskaun
Malays are the balance singapore need to balance the country from chinese extremist.

On another note, just look and see how a fat guy can beat a physically fit opponent. There is still hope for fat malay people in sports.

WEEKS

ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Ruiz Jr.’s massive upset over Anthony Joshua jolts boxing’s heavyweight division

By LANCE PUGMIRE
JUN 02, 2019
| NEW YORK

la-1559498764-zjdhaicpsl-snap-image

Andy Ruiz Jr., right, punches Anthony Joshua during their heavyweight title fight in New York on June 1. Ruiz won by TKO in an upset. (Al Bello / Getty Images)

From the second he sent an Instagram message to Anthony Joshua’s promoter pushing to be the replacement opponent, Andy Ruiz Jr. has been making this up as he goes.
So, when his shocking seventh-round technical knockout of England’s three-belt champion Saturday at Madison Square Garden suddenly made him an inspiration as the first heavyweight champion of Mexican descent, Ruiz embraced the role.
ADVERTISEMENT

“I had a lot of fans over there rooting for me,” Ruiz said of his border farming hometown of Imperial, Calif., east of San Diego. “I’m sure they’re all proud. That’s where I grew up. I’m sure they’re all smiling, saying, ‘He did it, a kid from a small, little town did it.’
“Everything is possible, man. You believe in God, focus, believe in your dreams, never give up. And if someone puts you down, don’t listen. Keep working. Look what I did. I just made history.