• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10,500 commuters affected by CCL disruption on Thursday night

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor. Don't know why all these opposition supporters everything also blame PAP. As if rail infrastructure is owned by the government. Siao! :rolleyes:

Yeah very strange. Don't know why they were complaining when the govt decided to spend more money to improve the infrastructure :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Kuek said SMRT is aware that this problem has caused inconveniences during operations, but it bears no impact on the safety of the system.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of these 10,500 who are sinkies they better ask themselves who they voted for...
Those under 21 sinkies better ask their families who they voted for....

The whole of these 10,500 commuters who are local born citizen , pls look down below to check if their balls are there, those female ones to check if their breast are there.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When one has to execute contingency plan. It means that the initial plan and execution fuck up! And all these fuck ups come with a cost.

Looks like they knew they are in the situation of having 10 holes but they have only 9 lids for cover and instead of purchasing spare lids they cut the lids to size the hole. Bear in mind also these lids subjected to wear and tear.
SMRT style of problem solving. he..he..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah very strange. Don't know why they were complaining when the govt decided to spend more money to improve the infrastructure :rolleyes:

Yeah lor. Complain so much got what use? Complaining can make government spend more money to improve infrastructure meh? Siao! :rolleyes:

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB comment seen on Lui Tuck Yew's page.

"Overheard the supporting bus driver from China telling the supervisor: I do not know how to drive from Bishan to Marymount station. I was not trained on the route. An affected passenger offered to direct him. "But then I don't know how to come back! Singapore need rely foreign talents and learn from them...."

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor. Complain so much got what use? Complaining can make government spend more money to improve infrastructure meh? Siao! :rolleyes:

Yes I agree that's why we complain until Lui Tuck Yew go check every inch of the tracks every night to ensure nothing goes wrong :rolleyes: