• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10-10 Cheers for Taiwan

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 October is the National Day of Taiwan.

It's a place that I stayed for a period of time. A place that I had mixed feelings. There were people who showered me with kindness, whom i cared about but also betrayed sufficiently by some of them. Perhaps, it's the same everywhere.

Some of us grew up watching Taiwanese dramas and variety-shows and listening to their pop songs, etc. Today, allow me to share somethings that are less mainstream, but every Taiwanese can identify with.

Last edited:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax... the People's Republic of China will implode and splinter into smaller countries. Enjoy the first act of the show on Oct 15. :cool:

That will happen only after PRC conquered MOST OF THE WORLD on Planet Earth, and Exhausted All the acquired global resources. It will die and there will be no human left afterwards - on whole planet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That will happen only after PRC conquered MOST OF THE WORLD on Planet Earth, and Exhausted All the acquired global resources. It will die and there will be no human left afterwards - on whole planet.

Once upon a time people thought the same of the Soviet Union too.

You believe whatever you want to believe. :thumbsup: