• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.5 local create 1 job for ft......

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using our $, land and resources sg create 40% of PMET jobs for foreigners and we should thanks them and protect them.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
foreign talents are needed in some sector because singaporean cant do that job or refuse to do it. but we have to a selective, dont just take in any tom, dick and harry..

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it should be the other way around. Without the cheap foreign maids, it will be difficult to have a dual income household and upgrade to a bigger and fancier apartment.

Likewise without the Pinoy Brand manager at P&G or at Unilever, who comes up with an original and creative marketing strategy, the Ad agency will not be able to employ local Beng to carry out the marketing plan.

Without the Ah Neh quant, Citibank who designs a sophisticated derivative instrument, local Beng sales rep will not be employed to pitch the instrument/fund to consumers.

-

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe it should be the other way around. Without the cheap foreign maids, it will be difficult to have a dual income household and upgrade to a bigger and fancier apartment.

Likewise without the Pinoy Brand manager at P&G or at Unilever, who comes up with an original and creative marketing strategy, the Ad agency will not be able to employ local Ah Neh to carry out the marketing plan.

Without the Ah Beng quant, Citibank who designs a sophisticated derivative instrument, local Ah Neh sales rep will not be employed to pitch the instrument/fund to consumers.

-

Most agreeable. :eek:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha ok

What's with the Skin color man

It's the upbringing that matters

Lots of SG Ah Neh think like CHinese