• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

迪丽热巴, a chinese uyghur chio bu is engaged to han chinese husband and become chinese

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably got some other blood in him lah... Bio 100% Han is to get more $$ or more commercial acceptance. Anyway, most Chinese in Northern, Southern and Western areas chap cheng already... :roflmao:
Bro, I went china there those handsome guy always stereotype as non chinese but in fact they are pure chinese from their parents! Ah gong or ah ma tat one not sure but is already quite far away liao!

China also has 56 minorities so the han chinese ah gong might marry any one of them and ah ma become han!

I fk a zhuang zhu gal b4. She look like chinese got yellow skin her ancestors also mix with the chinese liao! They can choose id either han or zhuang one! Somore she say zhuang zu peo and han chinese peo not much difference!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I went china there those handsome guy always stereotype as non chinese but in fact they are pure chinese from their parents! Ah gong or ah ma tat one not sure but is already quite far away liao!

China also has 56 minorities so the han chinese ah gong might marry any one of them and ah ma become han!

I fk a zhuang zhu gal b4. She look like chinese got yellow skin her ancestors also mix with the chinese liao! They can choose id either han or zhuang one!
That's exactly the point. A lot of it is genetically mixed already. The choosing of the name is purely a polite fiction. Very few pure bloods left. It's just a choice which group they call themselves... :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fk a zhuang zhu gal b4. She look like chinese got yellow skin her ancestors also mix with the chinese liao! They can choose id either han or zhuang one!
Maybe the han husband didn't know......

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly the point. A lot of it is genetically mixed already. The choosing of the name is purely a polite fiction. Very few pure bloods left. It's just a choice which group they call themselves... :wink:
Yeah true! Definitely would have mix with one of the 56 minorities! But why handsome chinese always peo doubt it?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah true! Definitely would have mix with one of the 56 minorities! But why handsome chinese always peo doubt it?
Because you are on sinkie forum. sinkie people are southern mixed with the not so good looking equatorial minorites. So because they call themselves Chinese they assume that all Chinese look like sinkie. :roflmao::roflmao:

In other words, they need to see more Chinese outside of sinkie/jiuhu/indo/thai Chinese

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you are on sinkie forum. sinkie people are southern mixed with the not so good looking equatorial minorites. So because they call themselves Chinese they assume that all Chinese look like sinkie. :roflmao::roflmao:

In other words, they need to see more Chinese outside of sinkie/jiuhu/indo/thai Chinese
There are handsome chinese la! Syd stereotype chinese guys look as Southerner peasants! I just show him this guy tat look like me just an ordinary han chinese maybe his ah ma or ah gong got some Russian blood!

Anyway chinese media will leak out if he has some mix blood and he will be honest to admit tat he has some mix blood! But no trace of tat info! Only peo in weibo or other social media did doubt him a fully han chinese!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
please ask the couple to save the environment. Reduce plastic
Drbra young.jpg