• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

贱狗文化:做坏事可以骄傲!做好事不可以骄傲!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
好人virgin被害成slut whore mistress 贱狗踩你一脚又一脚多高兴多光荣多骄傲!狗嘴说你不是virgin 就可以踩!
好人陷入自证陷阱被踩死了马来西亚香港中国新加坡的贱狗开心了!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自己不做好人好事做贱狗还污蔑别人做好事是编故事,小恩小惠,沾边,还怪贵人没给他出钱和出力!帮人想办法出脑出主意不够!我的天啊‼️
@musclepower 搞清楚贵人不是你爸妈给你出钱出力!爸妈也不一定出钱出力!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自己不做好人好事做贱狗还污蔑别人做好事是编故事,小恩小惠,沾边,还怪贵人没给他出钱和出力!帮人想办法出脑出主意不够!我的天啊‼️
真的是一种米养百种人。忘恩负义的贱狗一大推!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

20230929_135456.jpg

.... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

难怪做坏事可以骄傲!做好事不可以骄傲!因为是忘恩负义之人贱狗啊!​

I will be so fucking grateful if I have 贵人that open mouth do charity to me to tell me accounting is shit don’t study accounting. Wow piang 贱狗expect so much from 贵人and yet ownself do only evil and zero good deeds and beat you up for saying you do good deeds using fake modesty shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 搞清楚贵人不是你爸妈给你出钱出力!爸妈也不一定出钱出力!
贵人must do all hard work for him while he sit there do nothing AND cannot even say that they do good deeds. That’s how self entitled evil ingrate dogs @musclepower that is proud and like AND condone doing evil to me while beat me up for saying I do good deeds. A dog eat dog society with dog culture that expect 贵人to be saint while they can be self entitled evil dogs. Yikes! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be so fucking grateful if I have 贵人that open mouth do charity to me to tell me accounting is shit don’t study accounting. Wow piang 贱狗expect so much from 贵人and yet ownself do only evil and zero good deeds and beat you up for saying you do good deeds using fake modesty shit.
Fake filial shit fake modesty shit everything fake 贱狗文化!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake filial shit fake modesty shit everything fake 贱狗文化!
You do 100 good also not good enough while evil ingrate dogs that take take take give nothing and do 100 evil act like they are GOD can beat you up for doing good as if you are doing evil using whatever excuse of fake modesty. What a sia suay fake culture indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do 100 good also not good enough while evil ingrate dogs that take take take give nothing and do 100 evil act like they are GOD can beat you up for doing good as if you are doing evil using whatever excuse of fake modesty. What a sia suay fake culture indeed.
Hey bully dogs that think you are GOD @musclepower do swear to curse your family women become prostitute for next 18 generations if I am a virgin when your dog mouth are so fucking sure that I am no virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek and hakka adulterer and other criminal bully dogs like @musclepower going to open your Ccb dog mouth to swear to curse your family women 18 generations be prostitutes if I am a virgin? Scared what? Pui! SonS of slut prostitute attacking me one Knnbccb
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png