• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

纸包不住火。mata now agreed that China syndicates are behind the recent heists in Bukit Timah and Holland area . Hopefully no women have been raped

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay ministers billions of salary but still need to pay again for house security

A string of rare housebreaking episodes puts an affluent Singapore neighbourhood on alert, and on edge​

Sales and enquiries for CCTVs and alarm systems in landed properties have also increased, home security firms told CNA.
A string of rare housebreaking episodes puts an affluent Singapore neighbourhood on alert, and on edge

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Residents in Singapore's Holland and Bukit Timah area have been on heightened alert since their largely landed neighbourhood was targeted by a recent spate of rare housebreaking cases.

More residents are joining group chats used to communicate estate ongoings, and people are increasingly conscious about shutting their gates and doors as well as the need to beef up home security systems.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retiree Mary Gan, who has lived in the enclosed Greenleaf area for over 10 years, said more people could have joined her estate group chat to be notified of information quickly, in the wake of the break-ins.
I live alone and I am very worried that robbers will break into my house and rape me.
1724370075921.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know, sometimes in MRT station, u see mata carry big guns and walk in the group ? Now u can see that in landed property in Holland and Bukit Timah GRC, around Henry park school there
from tall to short, skinny to scrawny, lanky to midget? all shapes and sizes to deal with every situation?
1724370188252.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retiree Mary Gan, who has lived in the enclosed Greenleaf area for over 10 years, said more people could have joined her estate group chat to be notified of information quickly, in the wake of the break-ins.
I live alone and I am very worried that robbers will break into my house and rape me.
View attachment 204807
may be every lonely gan virgin has nightmares of getting gunned down and kena (siok)ganned up.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay ministers billions of salary but still need to pay again for house security

A string of rare housebreaking episodes puts an affluent Singapore neighbourhood on alert, and on edge​

Sales and enquiries for CCTVs and alarm systems in landed properties have also increased, home security firms told CNA.
A string of rare housebreaking episodes puts an affluent Singapore neighbourhood on alert, and on edge
ON the other hand, sinki are too dumb to overcome soo many security measurments...really a paradox

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6194825141876277647.jpg

This woman might not necessarily be the Mary Gan mentioned in the article.

That place wasn't as built up as it is today. See this map from the 1995 street directory.

Right picture is the map of the area on the eastern side of Sixth Ave.

1995_195.jpg
1995_196.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6194825141876277647.jpg

This woman might not necessarily be the Mary Gan mentioned in the article.

That place wasn't as built up as it is today. See this map from the 1995 street directory.

Right picture is the map of the area on the eastern side of Sixth Ave.

1995_195.jpg
1995_196.jpg
if she’s gan, one look would be rapist goes flaccid and mai sio(k) gan liao.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 204807
Just look at the fuck face Sinkie bu ? Rape ? These criminals are not blind.

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 204807
who wants to rape her??? trying to attract sexual attractiveness for herself??

the PRC robbers don't know to go rape their own PRC chio bus in tiktok and youtube??

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you China is a shitty country full of scammers and criminals, good luck to you nincompoops for allowing them to have 30-day visa-free travel here. :rolleyes:

Oh, there's also that little issue regarding national security and the dissemination of subversive information e.g. 'speak a good story of China'. :wink:

You PAP technocrats are really that dumb to believe all the Tiongs you invited here are high-spending tourists or gamblers. :roflmao:
The ah tiongs know that our law enforcement agencies are soft on foreigners so they come here to steal. They dare not do it in China because over there it is straight to the firing squad. Therein lies the difference.