• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 河水不犯井水 means?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
the lao gao 尾巴 showing up :eek:
who is lao gao?
If you are a genuine newbie, please allow me to enlighten you that "lao gao" is what chootchiew likes to call the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng

By the way:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243213-why-am-I-u-see-moderation&p=2598459#post2598459
ahtee is let out if jail :biggrin:
Please also accept my belated congratulations! :wink:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck it's not mix la.
Mix your Mother Phua cheebye.
Rather the correct word should be either intrude or encroach. If too cheer go check dictionary.
General meaning is each minding his own business and not interfere on each others' affairs.
I am your teacher for today

I think if you are a teacher should be quite solid.....

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
天下是绝对没有<井水不犯河水>这回事情的!

全地球全天下的水皆是一体!相通相融不分河井!五湖四海皆贯通融汇!雪雨雾汽都是Water (H
2O)

只是愚蠢贪婪自私的笨人们为了要划分界线,占据资源利益,才胡说八道什么鸡败<井水不犯河水>这个屁话! 强势强力就是绝对的决定力量.抗拒无效.只要巨大海啸,可以淹没大量陆地,任何井水河水全部一齐淹没.哪里有什么鸡败<井水不犯河水>这个屁话道理?

核子弹一袭击爆炸,全部的一切河水井水海水湖水冰山,都一概蒸发成水蒸汽!谁也抵抗不了的! 哪里有什么鸡败<井水不犯河水>这个屁话道理? 优势强盛的暴力就是绝对的决定权.休要妄想抵抗!

a49quj9650076521542.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, your wife drinks things worse than that anyway. :rolleyes:

aiyah! mojito is not scroo lah. he's my colleague at the elite pap ib saf commando counter terrorists plains-clothed cyber warfare unit. we lim kopi all the time.

jw5

Loyal
aiyah! mojito is not scroo lah. he's my colleague at the elite pap ib saf commando counter terrorists plains-clothed cyber warfare unit. we lim kopi all the time.

He is definitely his father-mother's son.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
胡说<井水不犯河水>的人都是无能的废人.妄想划界自保.自私怕死,无知肤浅!

霸气就是凌驾征服克制一切的力量.无可抵挡.无可抗拒.无可阻拦的!任何界线都无效!一概不扫灭! 绝无商量的余地!

霸气就是无可匹比! 挡我者死! 攻无不克! 灭无不亡! 唯我独尊!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well water from aquifer or underground is more filtered and mineralized by going through the natural filtration system while river water picks up tiong shit and waste along the way. only in tiongland and nehland river water is filthy. but in angmo alpine cuntry, river and stream water very clean as it's fresh from snow. angmo is the best!

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
well water from aquifer or underground is more filtered and mineralized by going through the natural filtration system while river water picks up tiong shit and waste along the way. only in tiongland and nehland river water is filthy. but in angmo alpine cuntry, river and stream water very clean as it's fresh from snow. angmo is the best!

hehe. still h20. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
here got pass so many tests as newbie. mod test, bot test, and now identity test. damn funny place man. :biggrin:
By the way again, the "great" AhMeng is also a clone of:
sammyboy.com/member.php?67443-Alamak1ng
the "great" poet who once started the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221722-Can-Some-Kind-Soul-Let-me-Out-of-Jail-Preaseeee
Also, the fact that he managed to post so many different poems (a few hundred and possibly even more than jw5, another poet I admire! :o) in:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223233-Life-refreshes-itself-through-time
proves that his English is very good, since he also seems to have a law degree!
attachment.php
:wink:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way again, the "great" AhMeng is also a clone of:
sammyboy.com/member.php?67443-Alamak1ng
the "great" poet who once started the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221722-Can-Some-Kind-Soul-Let-me-Out-of-Jail-Preaseeee
Also, the fact that he managed to post so many different poems (a few hundred and possibly even more than jw5, another poet I admire! :o) in:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223233-Life-refreshes-itself-through-time
proves that his English is very good, since he also seems to have a law degree!
attachment.php
:wink:

you better look for ah meng. me no here to play stupid games with you.