• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

本兮 - a hui chinese gal suicide due to fail han chinese bf relationship allegedly. Why syed never save her?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1675256377040.png

1675256433537.png

1675256547646.png

1675256583334.png

1675256742966.png

She passed away at the age of 22. So sad. Why syed never save her?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she saw the torture of living a communist han life and having to eat bland han food.
No news regarding how she die. Like Victoria Lee. Only rumored to link to her fail han chinese bf relationship. She is little known and also she is like im only one here know her. Once she passed away at such a young age, all were shocked. She could have a promising singing career. What a waste. i could have turn her into han better.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i had known, i would have saved her soul.perhaps family objected to relationship.so i sm perfect saviour.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the day, money talks as african sportsmen gets to marry blondes and brunettes.
China not really. Quite tough. Of cuz there are exception. Generally, they will think that their offsrping will become dark so they wont want to take the risk. U can try on sinkie chink. Some sinkie chinks are opned minded and wont mind their offspring become dark.