• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

新三国 New Romance Of The 3 Kingdoms

Conqueror

2010050121124985.jpg

I have been watching this in the afternoon.

[video=youtube;KQRV5kWE8f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRV5kWE8f8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL3A752BE17EA1209C[/video]

Conqueror

Guan Yu Killed Hua Xiong

[video=youtube;qdvkK0t-xiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvkK0t-xiM[/video]

新三国 第04 关羽斩华雄

Re: Guan Yu Killed Hua Xiong

Pls update yourself brother. This is considered old show....

looking at the pictures of the cast............i think i watch Sesame Street better lah

bushtucker

this was released in 2010. you can find all the episodes on youtube.

Walao eh, german guy also got watch romance of the 3 kingdoms. :biggrin:

Wah lau,,,this sort of mandarin crap show done by northern locusts also good to watch....and please hor,,during those days,,there was no such thing as mandarin...

Ehh, PRC drama is better than SG 1 leh, what you talking?

bushtucker

i liked the part where cao cao recited the "对酒当歌 人生几何" poem during the battle of red cliff.

Ehh, PRC drama is better than SG 1 leh.

imo. equally bad.

PRC period dramas, some still can watch. our tv showed the watchable ones. mainland tv in recent years has a fascination with the sino-japanese war genre dramas, which are really horrible to watch.

imo. equally bad.

PRC period dramas, some still can watch. our tv showed the watchable ones. mainland tv in recent years has a fascination with the sino-japanese war genre dramas, which are really horrible to watch.

Yeap, PRC period drama definitely can watch, like 步步惊心, my beautiful Liu Shi Shi acting :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PRC has the landscape, scenery and manpower for period dramas. Sometimes too much power. They must remind their PLA helicopters to stop hovering around the scenes. And also, teach their helicopter pilots some science and history, helicopters weren't invented in the Three Kingdoms yet.

quartz28

..watched it b4 more than 2yrs back...Great show... much much better than the HK "red cliff" movie which is a real crap....

the guy acting cao cao is great...zhu geliang & sima yi also not bad...