• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

徐少強 has died

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had fucked Michelle Yim's younger sister shiok shiok till she became like this:

20240429_ent_e-news_shirley-yim.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, he was the first 云飞扬. But they replaced him with another actor towards the end on the pretext that his looks had changed after mastering the 天蚕神功.
He was a young guy when he starred in 天蚕变. The word back then was fame got to his head and he became problematic to work with.

He then starred in horror movies and began to look more like a villain

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a young guy when he starred in 天蚕变. The word back then was fame got to his head and he became problematic to work with.

He then starred in horror movies and began to look more like a villain

In fact, he was already acting in many Shaw Brothers kung fu movies in the late 70s before 天蚕变. But in secondary roles.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That shit drama was long after that lah. His downfall could have been be brought about by that stupid show and those two old cunts.
That was during the early/mid 90s when pap tried very hard to attract hongkie TV & movie industry over to sinkapore before 97 handover. But they didn't realise the HK entertainment industry is full of triads

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, he was already acting in many Shaw Brothers kung fu movies in the late 70s before 天蚕变. But in secondary roles.
But his transformation from a good guy face to evil face was damn apparent. Some more he was always starring in the b grade horror movies. Really looked like he was tainted by evil

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he was the 2nd character in tian can bian. After the bing shan xue lian thing he then took over. The first character I forgotten who was it.
I remember watching this drama on a new bought expensive colour tv
Rip. I enjoyed all his villain role hk movies.
He was the first he was hugely popular back then but became a Prima Donna and hard to work with. So they kicked him out of the series halfway and had to change the script so that a new actor can take over. Another modern day drama he was in they had to kill him off in a car crash.
No one wanted work with him after that. He only made his comeback some 20 years later after that.
His predicament mirrored that of Ken Tong

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly silkworm is used to produce silk. how is silkworm related to kungfu huh?
The silkworm is inserted into a loose hole and it begins to spin cocoons around the perimeter of the hole and creates a new layer of hymen.

It was the old way of restoring a broken hymen so that a slut could re-enter the marriage market and still claim to be a virgin. This method is called 天蠶變。

When the man sees blood after breaking the cocoons, it's actually the blood of the dead silkworm. This method got 口訣, I not anyhow 編故事 one, OK?

天蠶再變貞操煉
淫娃蛻變處女現
熊熊慾火老婦艷
新柔兩地到處騙

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The silkworm is inserted into a loose hole and it begins to spin cocoons around the perimeter of the hole and creates a new layer of hymen.

It was the old way of restoring a broken hymen so that a slut could re-enter the marriage market and still claim to be a virgin. This method is called 天蠶變。

When the man sees blood after breaking the cocoons, it's actually the blood of the dead silkworm. This method got 口訣, I not anyhow 編故事 one, OK?

天蠶再變貞操煉
淫娃蛻變處女現
熊熊慾火老婦艷
新柔兩地到處騙
The lyrics of the song is adapted from this ancient method:

啊啊 啊啊啊啊 啊啊 …

獨自在新山,高處未算高
鄰居在冷笑,暗示奶頭露
賤狗遊身邊,口水亂吐
我幹你老木

Last edited: