• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

徐少強 has died

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
News that Xu Shaoqiang, who became famous for his role as "Yun Feiyang" in TV martial arts drama "Sky Silkworm Change", has passed away were reported today. It is said that he died of esophageal cancer in Beijing on the first day of this month at the age of 73.

His daughter posted Jacky Cheung's song "You are the only legend in my life" on social media, commenting: "I Love You".

EnT-7P9GQQ7m1xM0MxZFPnKAqKVX9QE6W6PJYVujyWE

60daa30a53e345a2a598135e595d3f99~tplv-pk90l89vgd-crop-center:556:779.jpeg

qRMpoZXQdQT_6Xdx85rOPEchfh1x3-g0iwotdYsKLXU

05disZOOTihcir-5thxqfDH_YevIJp6Cku6n1ZLup9U

徐少強北京病逝 女兒徐頴堃證死訊:希望畀空間家人處理後事
https://www.hk01.com/即時娛樂/1057516/徐少強北京病逝-女兒徐頴堃證死訊-希望畀空間家人處理後事

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he was the 2nd character in tian can bian. After the bing shan xue lian thing he then took over. The first character I forgotten who was it.
I remember watching this drama on a new bought expensive colour tv
Rip. I enjoyed all his villain role hk movies.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Norman Chui Siu-keung (Chinese: 徐少強; 16 October 1950 – 1 September 2024) is a Hong Kong actor. He was best known for portraying heroic protagonists in many martial arts films from the 1970s to 1980s and later portraying villainous roles in the 1990s. Chui was contracted with Asia Television during the 90's and was mostly acting in Mainland China since then,[1] until his death on 1 September 2024 in Beijing, China due to esophageal cancer.[2][3]

Chui married his first wife in the early 1970s , they have a son Chui Jik-tung in 1973, who would later work as a content creator in the advertising and entertainment industries of Hong Kong. Chui and his first wife divorced in 1983.[5]

Chui later married Hong Kong actress Sydney Yim, the younger sister of actress Michelle Yim,[6] and they have a son Edward Chui and a daughter Erica Chui. Chui and Yim had since divorced in 1989.[7]

In 2005 Chui married a Chinese woman Luo Yunqi, who was about 30 year his junior, and they have a daughter and a son.[8]

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In 2005 Chui married a Chinese woman Luo Yunqi, who was about 30 year his junior, and they have a daughter and a son."

Seems to me like the garbage zham has done all the heavy lifting for her (Luo Yunqi)... she can now sit back and enjoy the money while she still can until she die suddenly that is...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he was the 2nd character in tian can bian. After the bing shan xue lian thing he then took over. The first character I forgotten who was it.
I remember watching this drama on a new bought expensive colour tv
Rip. I enjoyed all his villain role hk movies.

No, he was the first 云飞扬. But they replaced him with another actor towards the end on the pretext that his looks had changed after mastering the 天蚕神功.