• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

干xiasuay Sinki duds and his fuckee

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reversal in action. Now go HCMC to Steal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_201751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_201751_Chrome.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 307

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure if they allowed her to serve the sentence in s HCMC whorehouse she can be released within days after collecting enough to compensate for damaged bag.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

Singaporeans jailed for stealing Louis Vuitton bags from HCMC malls​

By Hai Duyen

Thu 7/18/2024, 11:31 pm (PT)

A Singaporean couple in HCMC were put in jail for stealing multiple brand bags and purses from malls in downtown District 1.

Singaporeans jailed for stealing Louis Vuitton bags from HCMC malls

Shawn Han Sxe Siang (R) and his lover Loh Si Yu at the HCMC People's Court, July 18, 2024. Photo by VnExpress/Hai Duyen

Shawn Han Sxe Siang, 42, was sentenced to three years and six months in prison, while his lover Loh Si Yu was sentenced to three years for stealing by the HCMC People's Court on Thursday.

After entering Vietnam, Siang and his girlfriend plotted to steal valuables at malls, and then bring them back to Singapore to sell them. Yu was tasked with talking with employees to distract them, while Siang would steal the valuables and bring them back to their hotel.

On Aug. 9 last year, the couple stole a Louis Vuitton bag worth VND29 million ($1,144) at the Union Square mall in District 1, but they were seen by employees and reported to the police. A search at their residence revealed several branded bags with no clear origins.

Prosecutors said the couple had performed seven heists at several malls in District 1 from Aug. 6 to 9, with the valuables valued at VND102 million in total.

At the court, Siang admitted to his crime, while Yu initially said she only talked to employees to gain information on the bags, not to distract them.

Both Siang and Yu later expressed remorse, apologized to authorities, and asked for leniency so they could return to their families.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste. I think i go vietnam seek clemency and popose put gf under house arrest plus rehab under my supervision. Help her design and manufacture upmarket hand bags.