• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

川島芳子 - Yoshiko Kawashima's execution

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha.....asshole royston cheng is a mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy

Good dog..... wait for me till tommorrow morning hor.......for more assing tomorrow and over the weekends. he he he.....:biggrin:

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

You are a freaking loser who just don't know how to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

Big time loser! :o

I ass you good thru the night later. Like I said, I am very free to ass you all day all night long!?!

No rest for your sore asshole, I am afraid?!

Hehehehehehe! :biggrin:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually during Qin Shi Huang's time, the Xiongnu after losing repeatedly and unable to make major inroads even after repeated attacks, gave up and went after Europe instead. They went ahead and sacked Rome easily.

I sometimes wish the "Fan Qing Fu Ming" folks won, the main reason for their formation was to resist the Qing.
Its ironical however that so many years after Qing has fallen, triads set up originally to fight the Qing are still there. Are they still hopeful to restore the Ming?

I guess no matter what, Qing is still a barbaric dynasty much like the Yuan though of course with much integration as the Qing government learnt from the mistakes of the Mongols. If the Qing government lasted through the efforts of Liang Qi Chao or Kang You Wei and other pro-Qing conservatives, the Han Chinese would still be regarded as third class citizens after the Manchus and Mongols.

The Xiongnu were around pre-Qin Shi Huang, some of them assimilated (foreign talent) into later Han Dynasty, and were still kicking backsides and rebelling right into the Jin Dynasty.

There's no concrete evidence that the Huns that almost sacked Europe are the chap-cheng kia of the Xiongnu.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng aka vendetta is a asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay shit!

You are a freaking loser who now want me to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

So good of you waiting for me to ass you thru the night.....while I am having my good night sleep ......he he he......ready stupid asshole....

now afraid of your mother sore cunt...rite....he ehe he...:biggrin:

Loser TLLM!?!?

La la la la la la la!

Just forcefeed you some shit!?!

Eat it!!!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng is really an asshole......finding all sort to excuse to fuck off when kena assed by me.........minus all the interval when you have to bend down for me......

ha ha ha.....he found shiok in real life to be assed by me....

I see you yes , an asshole...... he he he..:biggrin:

Loser TLLLM asshole must be damn sore after all my assing...

Hahahahaha! LOL!

Don't angry leh!?!

The most I ass your mother and father less rough loh!?!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......asshole is the only one showing this :oIo:.....so don't force your self with this :biggrin: ok......bad for your asshole....

me angry......lol......he he......I have fun all the while will he he he...:biggrin:

The most I ass your 18dai less rough ok......

Hahahahaha! Your signature is evidence of your sorry ass being ass hard by me?!?

Boo boo to you, TLLM asshole loser?!