• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

川島芳子 - Yoshiko Kawashima's execution

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
川島芳子 - Yoshiko Kawashima

All along i had thought people confused her with events concerning Li Xiang Lan but turns out quite a bit of the movies about this tragic figure did contain some truth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawashima_Yoshiko

Her life and execution pictures(only in Mandarin, basically said what the wiki article said but contains more pictures and some gruesome ones at page 3, folks below 18 please avoid):
http://www.1n0.net/Article/wwgc/1234.html

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
川島芳子 - Yoshiko Kawashima

All along i had thought people confused her with events concerning Li Xiang Lan but turns out quite a bit of the movies about this tragic figure did contain some truth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawashima_Yoshiko

Her life and execution pictures(only in Mandarin, basically said what the wiki article said but contains more pictures and some gruesome ones at page 3, folks below 18 please avoid):
http://www.1n0.net/Article/wwgc/1234.html

In Singapore the equivalent will be Prataman & LKY both worked for the Japanese invader and loyal until today.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anita Mui has acted as Yoshiko in a movie about her life many years back. I think Any Lau was also in that movie.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh yes, after i saw that movie, i had thought it was mostly fiction but turns out that a lot of it is true including her cross dressing ways and the fact that her Han name is actually Jin Bi Hui.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Governments very smart one ! They always put some cloth over the head !

And the one executed , you won't even know who is executed !

The offender usually can buy himself out and paying the judge !

While someone else has to die for it !

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost a film-drama figure, half tom-boy and half heroine, and with this passion for dressing up as a male.

Sounds like Eun Hye of Coffee Prince.. this Manchu she-dog is indeed quite like the Marilyn Monroe of Manchuria. Almost.

Good that she died anyway.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1911-1949 mainland china was a truly chaotic bloody place to live in.

There are the Nationalists, Communists, warlords struggle for powers, and Soviet Union, Japan fight for their self-interests in China that crossed the path of the Chinese power struggle.

In the end, everyone got entangled in a vicious web of betrayal. deception and lies. There are plenty of undercover agents or double or triple agents. That someone you know could be working for the nationalists but secretly a communists or even leaking secrets to the Japanese.

There are no laws in China back then, only Gunpowder ruled.

I hope that we will see a proper show made on the maddest 38 years in Chinese History.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
All because Sun Yat-sen died. I believe it is overall better for China to come under Guangxu's Qing Dynasty or even Yuan Shikai's new dynasty than the communists (CCP) or even Chiang Kai-shek's nationalist party (kuomintang) baton-handed from Sun.

Sometimes I wonder if China is cursed. Such a great and superior civilization ending in such shame (the Ming losing to the Qing also Yuan dominance before) and dishonor beginning the 19th Century when Western viruses bringing even Japan with them, tried to carve up the country.

I think caliber of leaders is importaant, but this is a matter of fate. If Qin Shi Huang's mercury sips worked to enhance and prolong his life and his followers actually found the fabled elixir for him he will surely continue to rule China for ages in national dignity, later on making not only Korea but also Japan Chinese tributaries, destroying the armies of that barbaric Genghis Khan and his rubbish son Kublai, and even spying on and outsmarting the Western diseases, probably allying with the Sultans of the Middle Eastern countries (funding their Jihads against the Crusades) and even sending fearless Chinese troops to Europe to conquer if not pillage and burn their churches, castles and destroy their granaries and their livelihoods.

Even Joseph Stalin, no matter how much of a man of steel he is, would really be afraid of him, the Son of the Dragon, unlike the other way round with that submissive communist green-suited crap Mao Zedong.

1911-1949 mainland china was a truly chaotic bloody place to live in.

There are the Nationalists, Communists, warlords struggle for powers, and Soviet Union, Japan fight for their self-interests in China that crossed the path of the Chinese power struggle.

In the end, everyone got entangled in a vicious web of betrayal. deception and lies. There are plenty of undercover agents or double or triple agents. That someone you know could be working for the nationalists but secretly a communists or even leaking secrets to the Japanese.

There are no laws in China back then, only Gunpowder ruled.

I hope that we will see a proper show made on the maddest 38 years in Chinese History.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All because Sun Yat-sen died. I believe it is overall better for China to come under Guangxu's Qing Dynasty or even Yuan Shikai's new dynasty than the communists (CCP) or even Chiang Kai-shek's nationalist party (kuomintang) baton-handed from Sun.

Sometimes I wonder if China is cursed. Such a great and superior civilization ending in such shame (the Ming losing to the Qing also Yuan dominance before) and dishonor beginning the 19th Century when Western viruses bringing even Japan with them, tried to carve up the country.

There were a lot of misunderstandings about Yuan Shikai.

Yuan is responsible for the 1914 fall of the ROC govt but not as powerful as some have suggested. Yuan was the leader of a coalitions of semi-warlords back then. He was a symbolism. His generals obeyed him depending on how much benefits Yuan can give them. When Yuan made a mistake and declared himself emperor, almost all his trusted lieutenants refused to support him and Yuan died a bitter death, unable to realize his emperor dream.

ROC in mainland was doomed from the start when the republic was founded in January 1st 1912. Guomindang never had a period of peace to do what they wanted for the nation. The 38 years Guomindang had were continuous endless wars with warlords, communists and Japanese.

WWII saved the Chinese Communists from being destroyed by Guomindang but WWII totally exhausted Guomindang militarily, financially and spiritually that led to their fatal defeat 4 years later to the Communists.

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahahahaha!

You are a joke sia!?!

Must be all the cum you have swallowed all life long, making you such an asshole sia!

:biggrin:

he he he hey asshole no joke lah.......TLLM don't suck JC, .... TLLM and TLLD suck's your mother, wife and daughter chibye only......lah........understand .......he he he.....:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
he he he hey asshole no joke lah.......TLLM don't suck JC, .... TLLM and TLLD suck's your mother, wife and daughter chibye only......lah........understand .......he he he.....:biggrin:

Yeah yeah! Dream on, asshole?!? :rolleyes:

The only pussy you ever had contact with is perhaps your old mother's lao chee bye where she pushed your sorry asshole out into this world for people like me to screw and ass around!?!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
So his Beiyang fleet baton-handed from Li Hongzhang is being exaggerated? And if Yuan Shikai can also lead a coalition of semi-warlords and Sun Yat-sen can lead a coalition of secret societies it should at least mean both have leadership qualities.

Also, "Yuan dominance" in the later stanza referred to the Yuan Dynasty. So much for Chinese civilization. Sometimes we cannot blame the other Chinese overseas for taking up English names, Western culture, being proud of their US/UK passports and Western lifestyles because how China entered modern history is so disgraceful.

Even a friend during secondary school high when we studied modern history said to me as we walked together to the bus-stop after school said to me he was very embarrassed and ashamed to be Chinese when its 19th Century development was being openly read and discussed during history class when the students involve Malays and Indians. The part about the Qing government having to "beg Japan for mercy" was the last straw. I just listened and didn't say anything.

This is something that goes beyond the pale in disgrace.

There were a lot of misunderstandings about Yuan Shikai.

Yuan is responsible for the 1914 fall of the ROC govt but not as powerful as some have suggested. Yuan was the leader of a coalitions of semi-warlords back then. He was a symbolism. His generals obeyed him depending on how much benefits Yuan can give them. When Yuan made a mistake and declared himself emperor, almost all his trusted lieutenants refused to support him and Yuan died a bitter death, unable to realize his emperor dream.

ROC in mainland was doomed from the start when the republic was founded in January 1st 1912. Guomindang never had a period of peace to do what they wanted for the nation. The 38 years Guomindang had were continuous endless wars with warlords, communists and Japanese.

WWII saved the Chinese Communists from being destroyed by Guomindang but WWII totally exhausted Guomindang militarily, financially and spiritually that led to their fatal defeat 4 years later to the Communists.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I think caliber of leaders is importaant, but this is a matter of fate. If Qin Shi Huang's mercury sips worked to enhance and prolong his life and his followers actually found the fabled elixir for him he will surely continue to rule China for ages in national dignity, later on making not only Korea but also Japan Chinese tributaries, destroying the armies of that barbaric Genghis Khan and his rubbish son Kublai, and even spying on and outsmarting the Western diseases, probably allying with the Sultans of the Middle Eastern countries (funding their Jihads against the Crusades) and even sending fearless Chinese troops to Europe to conquer if not pillage and burn their churches, castles and destroy their granaries and their livelihoods.

Even Joseph Stalin, no matter how much of a man of steel he is, would really be afraid of him, the Son of the Dragon, unlike the other way round with that submissive communist green-suited crap Mao Zedong.

Actually during Qin Shi Huang's time, the Xiongnu after losing repeatedly and unable to make major inroads even after repeated attacks, gave up and went after Europe instead. They went ahead and sacked Rome easily.

I sometimes wish the "Fan Qing Fu Ming" folks won, the main reason for their formation was to resist the Qing.
Its ironical however that so many years after Qing has fallen, triads set up originally to fight the Qing are still there. Are they still hopeful to restore the Ming?

I guess no matter what, Qing is still a barbaric dynasty much like the Yuan though of course with much integration as the Qing government learnt from the mistakes of the Mongols. If the Qing government lasted through the efforts of Liang Qi Chao or Kang You Wei and other pro-Qing conservatives, the Han Chinese would still be regarded as third class citizens after the Manchus and Mongols.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah yeah dream come true in assing your asshole....

The only pussy asshole ever had contact with is perhaps your old mother's lao chee bye where she pushed asshole who later name him royston cheng out into this world for people like me to screw and ass around.....he he he...:biggrin:

Really?!!

TLLM asshole is really a lowly office boy wor... look at all his timing of his posts, just confined to office hours nia... minus all the intervals when he have to suck his boss off...

Cheh! You are nothing in real life sia...

I see you no up!

Pui!

:oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng is really an asshole......finding all sort to excuse to fuck off when kena assed by me.........minus all the interval when you have to bend down for me......

ha ha ha.....he found shiok in real life to be assed by me....

I see you yes , an asshole...... he he he..:biggrin:

Asshole TLLM cannot tahan all my assing here have to create some many nicks to take on Uncle me.

Tsk! Tsk! :o

Bend down on all fours to be ass hard once again by your nemesis!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha....assholecheng is the one that cannot take my assing .....resort to give me infraction to bar me.......now you see how he twist his word....

that how the tiu's variant came about.......

You mother karchern ho boh.....he he he......:biggrin:

Wahahahahaha! LOL!

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Been waiting for your sorry ass to appear whole afternoon. Been sucking many many cocks and swallowed many many cum ehh? Not over yet for you!

On your knees, let me ass you good!?!

:p

Don't angry hor, the most I don't be so rough, ok?

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
good dog....waiting for your master the whole afternoon to assed your backside......he he....he......:biggrin:

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good boy, went home liao hor?!?!

Go rest your asshole well later, more assing for your poor asshole tomorrow and over the weekends.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: