• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

☆ talkincock loves chasing and kissing my ass.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
He always cleans up after me too, which is good though I don't know why.

Ugly janitors of no social worth almost always volunteer themselves selflessly, which we amusingly admire.:wink:

Other than loving tar and licking toilets, well the more this ugly Asian loser defective nobody cares about in society as well is obliged to follow and kiss my ass, the more I will make him do it.:smile:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you are the bloody chow ah gua that likes to 'report post'.

:oIo::oIo: everytime run and complain to admin.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
He always cleans up after me too, which is good though I don't know why.

Ugly janitors of no social worth almost always volunteer themselves selflessly, which we amusingly admire.:wink:

Other than loving tar and licking toilets, well the more this ugly Asian loser defective nobody cares about in society as well is obliged to follow and kiss my ass, the more I will make him do it.:smile:

By saying this, he is going to ass you harder :p

Maybe he will forget about me if he likes you more :o

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By saying this, he is going to ass you harder :p

Maybe he will forget about me if he likes you more :o

Yes definitely. He is also that ugly, smelly SamuelShitSkin who surf sammyboy all day instead of upgrading himself and thinking how to make more money. :eek:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL old habits never die. He gives himself away easily. :biggrin:

Speak for yourself Cooleo. All your clones cannot infract anymore, so you have no choice but use your main nick to infract others!! If not, why we only see you, COOLEO infract others after the OA army are not able to infract? Old habit never dies!!