• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Ah Lian” and “Angmoh” – Am I Bitchy?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. That Angmoh is fat and short. He probably cannot find an Angmoh girl and hence had to settle for a Singaporean Ah Lian girl.

2. The Singaporean Ah Lian probably cannot find an educated higher income man whom she can leeched upon, so she has no choice but to go for an Angmoh, despite his size and height.

Guys, let me know your honest views. All I wanted to point out to my man was that - the Ah Lian is a bimbo, zero-intellect, superficial, materialistic, and shallow. Was I bitchy?

No, not bitchy ... if you do, you would have died of bitchiness long time ago. Ever since the pappies allowed foreigners to swarm the island, you could see all kinds of ang moh and ah lians hanging together like leeches every day and every where.

To the chao ang mohs, any female with a hole and two nuts, if Asian, is good for bonking, brainless the better and never mind ugly like a monkey.

To the ah lian or SPG, any ang moh, tall or short, or ugly with a parrot nose but with deep pocket, is good for show-off.

Don't take for granted that ah lian is a local. Local girls have better taste than those foreign women leeching on to chao ang mohs.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't take for granted that ah lian is a local. Local girls have better taste than those foreign women leeching on to chao ang mohs.

When an Ah Lian speaks singlish, my goosebumps will trigger, not local Ah Lian?

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take a stroll along Orchard Road and see all the SPG with ang moh man turning 40 going 50. A lot of the SPGs are pinoys, not just sinkie girls. Young angmoh will just pump and dump or broke and unemployed.