• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“中国沉没” - The Sinking of China

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro. I still say you the smartest guy in this forum. your output here will put many professionals to shame. and always enjoyable and informative to read. :thumbsup:
Thank you for your kind words, big bro.

nobody will listen to me in real life. I am happy to hide here because I can speak freely. The key reversal day is important; recall the nikkei meltdown when Japan increased rate for the first time in recent memory (a few weeks ago)?

I believe Fed will just cut 25bp this week. A 50bp-cut will signal recession panic, escalate inflation, trigger more Yen carry trade unwind, and make powell lose his job when Trump takes over.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/unpacking-akiya-the-millions-of-empty-houses-in-japan

Abandoned house in Japan

An abandoned house in Naraha, Japan
Photo: Eric Lafforgue/Art in All of Us/Getty Images

Why are there so many cheap, empty houses in Japan?​

Many of theses houses have been left for different reasons, though the catalyst is often the death of the original owner. Sometimes an heir refuses to accept the home that their families left behind.

Others do not name an inheritor, or relatives who have been passed the home don’t need it but don’t want to sell family land out of respect.

In any situation, the result is often the same: an empty house left to sit and deteriorate. “These properties are becoming increasingly common due to factors such as urbanization, aging populations, and changing family structures,” Matsuo Post adds.
I think the inheritance tax is prohibitive. Not worth for beneficiaries to take over property. The state then nationalise it and sell for $1 after decades.
Same problem in South Korea.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody will listen to me in real life. I am happy to hide here because I can speak freely. The key reversal day is important; recall the nikkei meltdown when Japan increase rate for the first time in recent memory (a few weeks ago)?

I believe Fed will just cut 25bp this week. A 50bp-cut will signal recession panic, escalate inflation, trigger more Yen carry trade unwind make powell lose his job when Trump takes over.
Great Mind think alike ... hehehe

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody will listen to me in real life. I am happy to hide here because I can speak freely. The key reversal day is important; recall the nikkei meltdown when Japan increase rate for the first time in recent memory (a few weeks ago)?

I believe Fed will just cut 25bp this week. A 50bp-cut will signal recession panic, escalate inflation, trigger more Yen carry trade unwind make powell lose his job when Trump takes over.
Every Big Shot Sirs are running for cover...except King Trump and Sir Musk

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who think chinese economy is not going to hurt big big in months to come. Please short the stocks. They are not going to do well.

If the CCP is not going to rescue the housing market , and confidence is not going to come back. More and more consumer will save and no one is going to spend. If no one is spending,how are you going to make the market alive ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody will listen to me in real life.
almost everything you write I listen. Sometimes I lose your writings for a while because of your nick change, but once I start reading I know it's you. :roflmao:

I am happy to hide here because I can speak freely. The key reversal day is important; recall the nikkei meltdown when Japan increased rate for the first time in recent memory (a few weeks ago)?

I believe Fed will just cut 25bp this week. A 50bp-cut will signal recession panic, escalate inflation, trigger more Yen carry trade unwind, and make powell lose his job when Trump takes over.
Will eagerly watch. As for me, I thought Trump was going to win, but now I think it's Kamala. Not saying who should have the job, just what I think is likely.