• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘The system has collapsed’: India’s descent into Covid hell

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think it is just a beginning in India, worst is yet to come in the coming days and months. Faked Indians talents have been going to other countries displacing other's rice bowl, causing many families suffering without a job after being replaced by these faked Indians talents.
I am worrying this is kind of karma, many many Indians are going to suffer this retribution for causing others suffering. Unless they stop going other countries displacing other's job.

Don't get me wrong I would be extremely happy of 50% of Ah Nehs along with 50% of the chink commies were wiped from the face of this earth. It would do wonders for the environment and for mankind in general.

However it does not look like Covid is anywhere near doing the necessary in order to achieve these numbers.

So far it has killed less than 0.04% of the global population and even if the final death toll is double what it is now that's still less than 1% of mankind.

The CCP virus labs need to do a better job next time round.

TuckFrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get me wrong I would be extremely happy of 50% of Ah Nehs along with 50% of the chink commies were wiped from the face of this earth. It would do wonders for the environment and for mankind in general.

However it does not look like Covid is anywhere near doing the necessary in order to achieve these numbers.

So far it has killed less than 0.04% of the global population and even if the final death toll is double what it is now that's still less than 1% of mankind.

The CCP virus labs need to do a better job next time round.
Ex4h-UpWgAcJByT.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the news today there's an oxygen leaked at the hospital which caused 22 patient deaths. Oxygen supply in the country is reaching crisis levels.

This is India for you. Everything is chaotic and the Indians regard disorganised chaos as their greatest strength.

Leadership can't do anything to help the people. Modi didn't call for a lockdown on recent festivities because he couldn't risk losing support from the Hindus.

A year into pandemic lockdown, Indian Covid21 could be a bigger global threat than we realise

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
India export FTs to the world, all talents have left their mother soil.... doesn't matter those died are either dumb, lazy, sick or cheats...

On the news today there's an oxygen leaked at the hospital which caused 22 patient deaths. Oxygen supply in the country is reaching crisis levels.

This is India for you. Everything is chaotic and the Indians regard disorganised chaos as their greatest strength.

Leadership can't do anything to help the people. Modi didn't call for a lockdown on recent festivities because he couldn't risk losing support from the Hindus.

A year into pandemic lockdown, Indian Covid21 could be a bigger global threat than we realise

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

There wouldn't be any point calling for a lockdown because all the data shows that lockdowns don't make a scrap of difference to the outcome. A harsh lockdown may slow things down for a while but once the country opens up again the virus just carries on where it left off.

I took a look at the latest figures at ourworldindata and it still shows that India is way lower than most other countries.

Even if they are under reporting deaths by a factor of 10 it still does not put them at the top of the league.

Don't worry about India or any other country for that matter. With a year's worth of data it is blindingly obvious that Covid is very mild in most people and the fatality rate is extremely low except in the elderly and particularly amongst those who are about to die anyway.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.02.40 AM.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The latest data out of Brazil seems to suggest that the tide is turning. My guess is that in a few weeks time things will almost be back to normal.

Like I've said many times before there is very little to worry about. There are many other ways of dying which are far more likely.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.06.10 AM.png

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest data out of Brazil seems to suggest that the tide is turning. My guess is that in a few weeks time things will almost be back to normal.

Like I've said many times before there is very little to worry about. There are many other ways of dying which are far more likely.

View attachment 108800

Nah we all know you are a stupid piece of shit

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry about India or any other country for that matter.
Why are we going round in circles like Indian lovers in a garden?

Doctors are worried about India's spike of deaths due to the new strain. New strain = deadlier strain

And yes covid mutates like the flu but it is NOT THE FLU. Not enough data to say if it is worse than the flu or not but I don't remember hearing about 2000 deaths in a day in a country due to the flu.

Now mask up and keep your social distancing in check. I don't want to hear about a new Burmese covid strain because you are too dumb to believe in science

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is a demoncratic nation aligned with the USA. They are 100% transparent unlike bloody chinks who lie all the time. The reality is, the situation is much worse in China.
There wouldn't be any point calling for a lockdown because all the data shows that lockdowns don't make a scrap of difference to the outcome. A harsh lockdown may slow things down for a while but once the country opens up again the virus just carries on where it left off.

I took a look at the latest figures at ourworldindata and it still shows that India is way lower than most other countries.

Even if they are under reporting deaths by a factor of 10 it still does not put them at the top of the league.

Don't worry about India or any other country for that matter. With a year's worth of data it is blindingly obvious that Covid is very mild in most people and the fatality rate is extremely low except in the elderly and particularly amongst those who are about to die anyway.

View attachment 108799

this is india we're talking about. you think they lie by only a factor of 10?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God knows how many more cases unreported undetected in the shit land of India. At least in China they can round and fence off like chickens. India has neither the desire or ability to do so.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Those graphs are not in comparison to other countries. Nobody is saying that cases have not shot up. However when you compare the rise with other countries India is doing very well.

In addition those graphs are total number of cases and deaths. Of course the numbers look large because there 1.4 BILLION living in the Indian continent.

When you plot the cases and deaths per million compared to other countries India does not stand out as being in a serious situation.

Here's the deaths per million for India vs those countries which are at the top of table. You can see that India has very few deaths in comparison.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.02.40 AM.png