• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Girlfriend’s dad beat me up’

sunsanḍ̣̣̣̣

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saturday December 11, 2010

‘Girlfriend’s dad beat me up’

By AUSTIN CAMOENS
[email protected]

JOHOR BARU: A 15-year-old boy slipped into a coma after suffering multiple bruises on his face and limbs after being beaten by the furious father of his girlfriend. The boy, who was alone with the girl when the man returned to his Taman Rinting home here, was warded for six days at the Sultan Ismail Hospital and given 60 stitches to his head.

n_denedra.jpg

A stitch in time: Denendra had 60 stitches on his head and slipped into a coma for six days after he was beaten up by his girlfriend’s father in Taman Rinting on Nov 29.

Recalling the incident on Nov 29, Denendra Rajan told The Star he had gone to visit his girlfriend, also 15, at her home in Jalan Beringin 9, at her invitation. “We talked in her kitchen until her father came home at around 2am. “I realised something was wrong when she told me to hide,” adding that her father caught him in the storeroom.

He said the man became enraged and started shouting and hitting him on the head with a paper puncher. Denendra said he tried to run away but the man locked the doors and continued to beat him with a beer bottle. He allegedly also called a neighbour to join in and beat the boy.

“The neighbour told the man he knew me and said I was a good boy. But the man continued to hit me,” said Denendra, adding that moments later his elder brother came to his aid. Denendra said that as soon as he was helped out of the house, the police arrived and took him to the Seri Alam police station. Denendra said he completely lost consciousness when he arrived at the station.

He was then rushed to the intensive care unit of the hospital, where he was given 60 stitches for a cut in the head and treatment for bruises on his face and limbs. Denendra’s father, lorry driver M. Rajan, 44, said he was shocked when he found out his son had been bashed up.

He hoped the police would carry out a thorough investigation and take action against the alleged attacker, who had also lodged a police report accusing the boy of trying to break into his house. Seri Alam OCPD Supt Roslan Zainuddin said the police were investigating the case under Section 326 of the Penal Code for causing grievous hurt.