• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teaching English in Japan

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a teaching assignment in Japan, thanks to Lau Lee emphasis on the English language. Well, you know so I landed in Kansai International and head straight to Kyoto to the college to teach as the head mistress pleaded to come quickly to teach as the students there are needed an English teacher urgently.

Grabbing some Sushi on the go, I took a cab to Kyoto and upon reaching the college, I was ushered to a class to teach English. Now these college students are all mei mei. So mei that my cock was wet the minute they greeted me, goooood afternoooon.

And these mei mei were so pecular about terms like erect, wet, hairy, juice until they had me strip, lie on the table and they learn and feel what wet, hairy and errect is :p

3556203546_6a5079487e_o.jpg

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get more girls teaching Chinese in Japan. :wink::wink::wink:

I got a teaching assignment in Japan, thanks to Lau Lee emphasis on the English language. Well, you know so I landed in Kansai International and head straight to Kyoto to the college to teach as the head mistress pleaded to come quickly to teach as the students there are needed an English teacher urgently.

Grabbing some Sushi on the go, I took a cab to Kyoto and upon reaching the college, I was ushered to a class to teach English. Now these college students are all mei mei. So mei that my cock was wet the minute they greeted me, goooood afternoooon.

And these mei mei were so pecular about terms like erect, wet, hairy, juice until they had me strip, lie on the table and they learn and feel what wet, hairy and errect is :p

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
japanese prefer " angmo to teach english " they are not that stupid .

So do the Chinese in China. Somehow an Asian with an extremely good command of a Western language looks quite strange doesn't he?

But I had a friend from a Gakuen that has a Chinese Canadian teach them English. Guess that's an exception. But I still think he's weird.

And scroobal, phouse2 and yansen84 those pretending lame-os would stand EVEN LESSER CHANCE that's for sure :wink::smile::p

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, rape orang cina Nanking Massacre style!!!Banzai Great Japanese!! Thanks Japanese for returning the land to us!!!!!!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to reward them for their dedication towards learning especially that of a foreign language, I gave them an exclusive English phrase they would come to always remember fondly throughout their lives:

"You all give good head."

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a teaching assignment in japan, thanks to lau lee emphasis on the english language. Well, you know so i landed in kansai international and head straight to kyoto to the college to teach as the head mistress pleaded to come quickly to teach as the students there are needed an english teacher urgently.

Grabbing some sushi on the go, i took a cab to kyoto and upon reaching the college, i was ushered to a class to teach english. Now these college students are all mei mei. So mei that my cock was wet the minute they greeted me, goooood afternoooon.

u have man boobs...

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You teach Japanese Mandarin!!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29046

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So do the Chinese in China. Somehow an Asian with an extremely good command of a Western language looks quite strange doesn't he?

But I had a friend from a Gakuen that has a Chinese Canadian teach them English. Guess that's an exception. But I still think he's weird.

And scroobal, phouse2 and yansen84 those pretending lame-os would stand EVEN LESSER CHANCE that's for sure :wink::smile::p

bro , imagine if you were to learn japanese , would you rather want a japanese teacher to teach you or a chinese ? my guess is that your friend from gakuen school fee is cheaper by a chinese canadian ? or maybe they are friends ? or your friend's teacher is intro by your friend's friend ?

let me put it this way , would you rather prefer a japanese brand made in japan or china ( of course nowsaday most of the japanese product are made in china ) .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , imagine if you were to learn japanese , would you rather want a japanese teacher to teach you or a chinese

imagine if you were to learn chinese , would you rather want a chinese teacher to teach you or a japanese

Food for thought... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, thailand too.

i like phuket ( i used to stay there for one year ), places like karon , kata ..its a good place to surf ,( but i hate patong beach) . in phuket ,although the wave is not as high as in chiba ( japan ) , its a good place to relax . if you mention any place in phuket , i sure know . :wink: .

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , imagine if you were to learn japanese , would you rather want a japanese teacher to teach you or a chinese ? my guess is that your friend from gakuen school fee is cheaper by a chinese canadian ? or maybe they are friends ? or your friend's teacher is intro by your friend's friend ?

let me put it this way , would you rather prefer a japanese brand made in japan or china ( of course nowsaday most of the japanese product are made in china ) .

It is true, it is like you are asking if you want a Japanese or an American to teach you ninjitsu even though you are an American in America and all.

This reminds me of the Bruce Lee movie when the Japanese Karate expert says "nobody can understand Karate expert better than the Japanese!" to which Chuck Norris' role as the American Karate master, on hearing that, just quietly got up and walloped the hell out of him.

People may also say you are stereotyped and shallow which is another issue but sometimes, I think you and people generally have to be a bit more open-minded as not all Japanese understand even their own language and culture well despite specializing in them (to some they are just keen in feeding themselves at the end of the day) and that, there are actually some foreigners who are more dedicated and know better. Yes. There are always exceptions to such conventions and beliefs.

And that example I gave you was an exception too. Probably through recommendation but I think that gakuen is a humble-ranking one and like you said they have a tight budget so I think, anything goes.

Of course, Made in Japan is the best, but lately I read that the whole thing is a myth as many Japanese companies within Japan actually buy their factory manufacturing equipment from overseas because they don't really understand the operating procedures of domestic equivalents.

Also I understand what you mean, but I think your question is a bit flawed.

Even if Japanese products are made overseas, in China, Malaysia and even Indonesia you can still be sure there is some quality assurance because the heads of operations there and the top people who oversee these processes are also Japanese. There was a time when Japanese software that are made in Japan came with 90-day warranty. When they manufactured their products in China, what did they do? They offer a ONE YEAR warranty to ally concerns about the compromising of quality.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
then , you should not go to school , you should go geyland or clubs :wink:

Actually I feel that education for girls is not totally unimportant, but compared to boys it's not very important. After all they are going to marry out to the boy's family, and she'd be taken care of.

What a girl needs most of all, is to know how to take care of the house, and be a real, loving female. Instead of playing men's games in corporate and political arenas.

Even Mr. Lee Kuan Yew in his speech in 1990 regretted giving equal educational rights to women.

On another note, egalitarianism, liberty and all, are experimental Western ideas. Look at how messy and chaotic those so-called "free" Western countries are. Additionally, if you deviate too much from nature, your life would become very unnatural.