• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is going to have nightmare tonight. Lol. U might as well as for phone number now, best still, make video conference call lol

hahaha...just playing a fool. On x'mas eve, the wife and i went to catch the mid night MI:4 and remembered the "self destruct in 5 seconds" clause in all the installments of the MI.

brother, NI is NOT MI! It is POSSIBLE :cool: Make it NI:8 ! 470,888 - 10,000 is very good deal ! *FREE HOLD*

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know in Singapore, we have the famous Far East Organisation. For their properties, they will always sell higher and higher even if there are no buyers.. For eg Dunman View by far east, 99 years leased.. They have been selling that for more than 10 years..and the price keep going up regardless of market demand..

This chap is really FAR FAR FAR player, keep for years also wont drop their prices, prefer keep empty than sell lower... Must salute them sometimes, really DEEP pockets... But dont like them because they buy freehold but sell 99yrs... knn.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. Sounds cool. Bro, which dev have u invested in? Can't see u in the list?

hahaha...just playing a fool. On x'mas eve, the wife and i went to catch the mid night MI:4 and remembered the "self destruct in 5 seconds" clause in all the installments of the MI.

brother, NI is NOT MI! It is POSSIBLE :cool: Make it NI:8 ! 470,888 - 10,000 is very good deal ! *FREE HOLD*

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has an opinion on the properties on the East side of JB?

Apart from Straits View which Bro Aragon (?) has been recommending (frankly very nice!), any other properties there worth considering, specifically with a possibility on where the 3rd bridge or tunnel may be?
I have a feeling that they may announce a new bridge/tunnel in 2012, so trying to understand better whats cooking in those parts.

For me, I only know Tg Puteri golf course is somewhere there as used to play there very regularly several years ago... but these days never ventured there, also dont like the big lorries using the Pasir Gudang highway, so can say totally unfamiliar, as compared to the West JB parts.

Any bros/sis can give some tips on East JB?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, my mortgage loan I can put as much money in e acct just tat if I need to withdraw I need to write to them n incurr admin fee. It's another way to force us not touch e money inside n reduce daily interest.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: causeway link bus

It's 8/8 bro. Lot number 169401, 169525 etc. u might not see difference on the plan, but the agent told me its shorter and informed me so that I get no surprised. I prefer it longer so I'm gonna choose intermediate. Price around 470++, before 10k discount.

Yes, i remember seeing on some plan the road leading to these 4 end-lots comes to an end, a mini round about way but without the physical roundabout in the centre. The circumference "eats" into the land of these 4 units therefore shorten the length to 65', logical.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a lot. Senibong cove. Marina view. Elita. Upcoming danga cove.

I visited Sierra perdana but surrounding are lower cost housing.

Also went seri Alan. Launching the sapphire 8. It's landed but strata land. Good concept but location doesn't suit me now.

There is this eastbay luxury apartment targeting lower middle income.

That's all I know

Apart from Straits View which Bro Aragon (?) has been recommending (frankly very nice!), any other properties there worth considering, specifically with a possibility on where the 3rd bridge or tunnel may be?
I have a feeling that they may announce a new bridge/tunnel in 2012, so trying to understand better whats cooking in those parts.

For me, I only know Tg Puteri golf course is somewhere there as used to play there very regularly several years ago... but these days never ventured there, also dont like the big lorries using the Pasir Gudang highway, so can say totally unfamiliar, as compared to the West JB parts.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give me a impression that JB properties will be going south soon ? Developers are going to give out more discount and hence one should wait ?

A few developer tell me that they are going to up the prices for their new launch . For example Nusa Duta new launch for custers shall be 800K instead of current 560K , Semi D shall be 1.2M to 1.5m instead of 780K to 950K currently. Infact current houses are all fully sold .

Bro , so which is the true views ?

this thread suddenly shoot up a few pages in a day :eek:

we have been 'educated', or rather, 'warned' of the upcoming 'doomsday' in 2012, how the economy will crash, euro shit getting worse...
but looking at past history during 2009 sg crash (as a bro pointed out), jb prices held on.
however, we also need to see what's the difference in 2009 and now, and who are the buyers into the nusajaya project.. sg, foreigners working in sg? don't think many locals will be looking at the properties there, considering 500k (if there's any left) and above?

so.. it is open to anyone's guess.

personally, i am going to sit and watch.. at least till Q2 in 2012.. i have already missed most of the boat when bro wuqi bought his first house.. doesn't matter if i wait a couple more months :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yah just recalled. There is also park view (3 story semi d - 650k there about - freehold). And upcoming apartment call botanica. Leasehold tho.

Not a lot. Senibong cove. Marina view. Elita. Upcoming danga cove.

I visited Sierra perdana but surrounding are lower cost housing.

Also went seri Alan. Launching the sapphire 8. It's landed but strata land. Good concept but location doesn't suit me now.

There is this eastbay luxury apartment targeting lower middle income.

That's all I know

Last edited:

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, last time I did suggest to new members that they should post 10 "test" messages in quick succession so that they can get through the moderation period faster. All I wanted to do was to encourage new members to continue their participation in your forum and continue posting instead of giving up because their questions were not answered due to the delay, and they don't even know why their post didn't appear.

You posted the above to explain and I read and acknowledged it.

Thus this time, I did not suggest to the new member that he should post 10 "test" messages in quick succession.
New member DREAMorACTION asked the question, "Why didn't my post appear?". I answered him because of the same good intention I stated above. New members don't know what happened to their post because the 'notification' message(about moderation) only appears for a while and disappears, many new members will miss that notification message.

You got angry because you thought/assumed that I was again telling the new members to post 10 "test" or meaningless messages, which I didn't. That was why you, again but frustratedly this time, emphasized that a new member can post 100 messages and still be in moderation.

I specified "1st 10 messages" simply because that was so far the standard default from the system which we have observed(provided that a new member's messages are not classified as spam by the system, and that the 24 hour "Time" criteria is met too, yes I got your message).

After all my explanation above, you can still think that I have my own agenda, but most other members would know that your thought is absolute rubbish/bullshit(the same way you think of mine).

Try asking DREAMorACTION whether my answer to him has encouraged him to continue posting or the opposite.
DREAMorACTION thanked me didn't he? He's now happily participating in your forum... No??

Moreover, I reposted his 1st post which everyone missed out, so that everyone can read it and help to reply. Please tell me what my intention/agenda is for that Einstein?

Hi Investor,

You don’t need to clarify yourself, we all know you meant well.

To me, the administrator was being presumptuous and was rude to have used such condescending tone on you - totally uncouth!. He was behaving like a bully towards you! This thread was moving along fine with everyone here being very cordial and friendly with each other.

I find his response to you very abrasive, and it leaves a very bitter after-taste to those of us witnessing this. Such display of arrogance - someone should give him a slap on the wrist. But then, he owns this forum and he can do or write whatever he pleases, including banning people who gives him the slightest annoyance. Sam Leong needs to grow up!

I wish everyone here well and to those still searching for their dream house the very best of luck.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't panic, haha. Be firm, the speculation that NI will give discount was among ourselves and it was quickly corrected. In my opinion, UEM will not be so generous, at most they will give 10k, DIBS, etc.

Anyways, these GLC have holding power and it is good for us if they sell slowly rather than keep selling and building causing oversupply. They have been selling too much earning so much from cheap land for the past few years, it's time they take it slow and lonnnng.

Speculation - these developers, they seem to have a "code of conduct" among themselves... KSL look at IJM look at SP Setia look at UEM, etc... they cannot suka suka "down" the price barring catastrophy like a meteorite strike (touch wood) or some itchy fingers press the ICBM button in North Korea... Look at City Dev look at Keppel land look at etc... they even sent a "representative" to speak to KBW ask him dun kachou the real estate by intro cooling here coolin there...very daring.

If one move to down the price, it will lead to a cascading effect and that guy will "spoil market"...then during chinese new year gathering, ppl don't give him face :confused: so who dares, may not win. :rolleyes:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its Poo or Poh, i might have misheard. I am glad your car is fixed and you are having fun. Walking is actually fine, probably just don't carry your branded LV or Coach bag slung over a shoulder while walking by the roadside alone at night :smile:

You can also call a cab or ask them to send you to a place first and then to pick you up later like what a bro suggested. Mr Satu Malaysia helped me with tightening my throttle line, getting me slightly (slightly is an understatement) faster response. He did it as a friend so its FOC.

I also bought tyre locks from him for my good tyres as well as asked him to get me good NGK spark plugs. He also has access to K&N dealers. He has a real passion for cars this gent. I need to call him that as he told me to buy certain new cars even though he won't get a cut and knows that for the first 5 years, he won't get my business for that 2 cars at least.

Erm , I use miu miu bag. Haha
I realized no proper pavement to walk so it's a bit dangerous.
Next time I should try satu Msia for car servicing.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
maxpark said:

Have you considered Senibong Cove which is right after Straits View? Quite a big project with a number of sea view units. I've been there a couple of times but not too keen overall. You might differ, so do check it out if you haven't.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep that's right. It comes to a cul-de-sac. Lots of people will make 3 points turn there and in the evening, expects the car lights give u disco/laser lightings into the house haha.

Yes, i remember seeing on some plan the road leading to these 4 end-lots comes to an end, a mini round about way but without the physical roundabout in the centre. The circumference "eats" into the land of these 4 units therefore shorten the length to 65', logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.