• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
But I must confess I did not like one house I saw from the roadside in Gateway near the roundabout, as I drove into HH last night.... there is a house with a big red neon cross. I am not religous or anything but it will only encourage someone else to do same with a green neon crescent and then a whole array of religous signs will pop up. .. Hope the Management can nip it in the bud and hope the houses can be sensitive to the religous professions of others and not start such expressions.

I like it that Malaysia is really a land of great tolerance and racial harmony, no matter what the media sensationalise otherwise.

Nothing to envy bro, we can do it, you can do it. We are all made of the same stuff ultimately.
Just like fingers long or short, thick or thin. They are still part of the hand.

Just set a goal and go for it. The SAS saying, "Who dares wins" always hold true for me.

I am not here to tell you whether you will succeed or fail.
Realise this, what is stopping you in this world are not naysayers.
They are just part of your final decision making process.

The only person who can stop you, is you.

The faster we could recogise that, the faster we can succeed in
whatever we want to do.

I must agree on the cross thing, next thing you know a swastika, star of david or a crescent comes up. Why bring religion in a place you want to relax? We have too much of that in this world.

The best sign that would make me laugh is if someone puts a S + 11 sign on their roof. Money changer!! :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
joining the family... I luv reading this forum.
limmcd

limmcd
Piacere! Welcome to the frantellanza and la cosa nostra. :smile:
(strains of "Speak softly love" plays in the background)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Overcrowded and expensive country.. more and more such cases...

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011

SINGAPORE - A highly decomposed body of a man was found at Pandan Reservoir this morning, reported the Lianhe Wanbao.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received a call at about 9.10am informing them that a body had been found in the reservoir.

Officers got to the scene and pronounced the man dead at about 9.17am.

According to the Chinese daily, the man has been identified as a 30-year-old Chinese national.

His body was highly decomposed and is believed to have been undiscovered for several days.

He was found floating face-down by a PUB staff who was conducting checks around the area.

The deceased was wearing an orange coloured T-shirt and jeans.

Police are still investigating the case. Members of the public who have any information that can assist the police should call 1800-2550000 .

This is the most recent case in a spate of deaths discovered at Bedok Reservoir.

Six bodies have been recovered since June this year, the last being the body of a Chinese man found on Nov 5.

Another one bites the dust, RIP. Now, no reservoir is safe it seems.
I know the one in Khatib had several deaths too in the past.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
horizonhills; said:
- "if malaysia open legoland and the ticket price is rm70+ - rm100+, people will come to Malaysia to play and bypass RWS/MBS because the spore companies charge S$70 ( RM 160 ) per entry.

Lego land and RWS/MBS - not the same lah :smile:

Try comparing Disneyland in HK and Disneyland in LA or Tokyo ...:wink:

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste it in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to make your first 10 post anywhere else before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 (Singaporean) - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
2. Investor (Singaporean) - Nusajaya
3. Analytical Professor (Singaporean) - Kempas
4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile (Singaporean) - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - EL/LF
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
17. Grago. - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. Vincentck & Wife - NI
20. mathstub- Horizon Hills
21. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
22. Skippy - Horizon Hill The Golf
23. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
24. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman , Hill side Semi D
25. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
26. cathylmg (Singapore) - Kempas
27. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 1
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks (Indian, SG PR) - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. narmi - NI
32. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3
33. Avalon74- Setia Eco Garden
34. Yonglip - Bestari Heights
35. AbuGumGum - Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru
36. 2bFree - HH
37. Aisanbo - Sky Gardens Residences @ Setia Tropika
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
40. SeriAustinian - Seri Austin, HH South Golf
41. iamapseudoneem - Nusa Idaman
42. Puteri Harbour - Imperia@Puteri Harbour
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
44. darrkie.y - taman molek
45. Leisure - KIV leisure farm pinggiran bayou, east ledang or 1 medini
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence

Great suggestion from investjb which is to state our nationality, I've stated mine too. I further suggest Malaysians like investjb to specify the state in which you're from as it's good to see Malaysians from states like eg KL, Malacca, Penang etc in future.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one bites the dust, RIP. Now, no reservoir is safe it seems.
I know the one in Khatib had several deaths too in the past.

Reservoirs in SG are still safe lah... i remember walking along Henderson Bridge and MT Faber reserve past midnight ...and feel really safe ... still got so many people around ....don't think anyone will do that in JB parks ...unless they are going around to check if the security guards are 'eating snakes'. :biggrin:

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all... I am a new member here... Great to join into this 'big' family...

I have been reading this forum for quite some times and yet this is my first posting...

Thanks to all as I have learned a lot through this... :>

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste it in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to make your first 10 post anywhere else before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 (Singaporean) - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn (Singaporean) - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence

Great suggestion from investjb which is to state our nationality, I've stated mine too. I further suggest Malaysians like investjb to specify the state in which you're from as it's good to see Malaysians from states like eg KL, Malacca, Penang etc in future.

Updated.
Cheers.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheers........

Hi investjb,

So are you residing here in JB presently or you're just buying properties in JB for investment?
If you're only investing in JB and still residing in Sarawak, what made you come here for property investments?

Best regards.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
21. ShawnLow (Malaysian, JB Skudai) - Bestari Heights - Astoria
23. LastResort Family (Singaporean) - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
26. cathylmg (Singaporean) - Kempas
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks (Indian, Sg PR) - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian, Sarawak) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence
49. limmcd (Malaysian) - HH, BI, Ujana, Fortune Point, Nusa villa, Horizon Residence

Ok updated the list with all latest info which was left out when forumers didn't copy the latest list.

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi lastresort,

If I am a multibillionaire, I will take over Gamuda or at least get a Director seat.

A multi billionaire did just buy into Iskandar with the Johor royal family a couple of weeks ago in a multibillion sort of way => Peter Lim. Maybe he will lobby for the tunnel to be built to link to Changi as well.

I love these endless possibilities....

by the way do you live in JB already?

haha bro i was just trying to be polite, act humble and not sound too full of myself :smile: I know there are many bros and sisters here who are capable of doing it.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The list is really great. I thought most of us here are Singaporeans. So surprise to see quite a few Malaysians (as far as Sarawak) and Indian Sg PR IskandarRocks (I thought he is Singaporean too) :smile: I'm happy to get to know all of you.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wuqi, lastresort, investor, horizonhills,

how true....

I do envy people like you. Young and already owning so many properties in Nusajaya. If I had total way with my finances, I will be quite into it as well but slowly it is happening as wifey coming around to it. Thats good, it means many more people will be warming to it. Already sheand me are excited by the Outlet Mall and kid cant wait for Legoland. The house will be a natural extension of these excitement. Cant wait to take possession and enjoy the house and discover JB.

I have never watched a more exciting Malaysia golf match on TV over the weekend. Only because of the really nice houses blending in well with these golf stars. :smile:

But I must confess I did not like one house I saw from the roadside in Gateway near the roundabout, as I drove into HH last night.... there is a house with a big red neon cross. I am not religous or anything but it will only encourage someone else to do same with a green neon crescent and then a whole array of religous signs will pop up. .. Hope the Management can nip it in the bud and hope the houses can be sensitive to the religous professions of others and not start such expressions.

I like it that Malaysia is really a land of great tolerance and racial harmony, no matter what the media sensationalise otherwise.

Contra brother, I'm not very good at expressing my thoughts, but I think I am just average as there are many out there who are doing much much more awesome. I know because I have personally met this guy who is not yet 30 but owns more than 20 properties. I know out of the few brothers you mentioned, I am definitely just a beginner compared to them. I definitely do not have many properties in Nusajaya, maybe unless if I buy gamuda shares :biggrin:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
The list is really great. I thought most of us here are Singaporeans. So surprise to see quite a few Malaysians (as far as Sarawak) and Indian Sg PR IskandarRocks (I thought he is Singaporean too) :smile: I'm happy to get to know all of you.

let's hope everyone states their hometown and not be shy. I also want to know the proportion of Singaporeans and Malaysians. =) quite surprised too.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
<Public Service Announcement>

For those staying in Horizon Hills, good news is that TM is providing Unifi fiber optic broadband connection now! I am upgrading from my Streamyx 2Mbps account at RM130 to Unifi VIP5 at RM149 /mth.

If you are keen on applying, please call Alex at 012 7313126 to make an appointment, cheers!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
My post had been posted to the far back..why my posting need approval ah?.. :(

this threat flow so fast... that my post when approved gets posted far back time..

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
not too low. not too high. get the right price below 400k to hold till it hit above 500k. (sounds like holding an EC in sin for 10 years for open market deal)

I mentioned this before but nobody 'hue' me. :biggrin: Yap. Luckily I grab mine before the rm500k rule. :smile:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reservoirs in SG are still safe lah... i remember walking along Henderson Bridge and MT Faber reserve past midnight ...and feel really safe ... still got so many people around ....don't think anyone will do that in JB parks ...unless they are going around to check if the security guards are 'eating snakes'. :biggrin:

My hubby says it might be something dirty drawing people into the water there.

linked

Alfrescian
Loyal
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. Linked (Singaporean) - East Ledang

Status
Not open for further replies.