• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy Ending: Sinkie girl, $500K in debt, bcums Hooker, marries client, has kid

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something wrong with the story - she still in debt for $400k. Receptionist with $500K debt? I don't how this story even managed to pass the editor without some confirmation. Without the hooker line, there is not story as she is still in debt in a massive way.

Grabbing , Ubering , Whoring ... whats next ?

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do so many men cannot follow Sam's advice when it comes to whores? Just fuck them and be done with it. The worst of these men get romantically involved with the whores.

This husband is very lucky that he was not taken for a ride. Other whores would have left him bleeding and dry.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do so many men cannot follow Sam's advice when it comes to whores? Just fuck them and be done with it. The worst of these men get romantically involved with the whores.

This husband is very lucky that he was not taken for a ride. Other whores would have left him bleeding and dry.

If you read carefully...the woman contracted VD, did the husband gets VD too? or Herpes?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mum was a slut....that's how dad will honestly tell the kids....you all, came from a slut!.

Mum was a pro and i give her business as a pro seeker. That is how we met. Next time go seek a pro and get a wife. Make dad proud.

I am still trying to get my head wrap around this.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an irony that while many men get off on high jinks with whores because their wives aren't giving them any, many whores fantasize about love. Speak to any hooker and she'll tell you that her dream is to meet the man she loves, settle down and raise a family. I know a JB FL who quit after saving up some money and returned to JB to start a hairdressing salon – but her wish is still to meet someone who will love and marry her.

In a way Pamela Lim has achieved the holy grail for all whoredom. God bless her and her family.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an irony that while many men get off on high jinks with whores because their wives aren't giving them any, many whores fantasize about love. Speak to any hooker and she'll tell you that her dream is to meet the man she loves, settle down and raise a family. I know a JB FL who quit after saving up some money and returned to JB to start a hairdressing salon – but her wish is still to meet someone who will love and marry her.

In a way Pamela Lim has achieved the holy grail for all whoredom. God bless her and her family.

You acquire a service of a hooker and later on, ask her about her wishes in life. How sweet!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am confused? & befuddled why they publish the story?...in the past....it is damn shameful to let people know your mum is a slut, I actually had a classmate who was one....classmates often made snide remarks...what is the moral of the story, in this day & age?.

It is ok, that your dad screw a whore & marry her & produce YOU?. Is that an honour? or people have to sympathise you? or the government is saying...to make money, you collect cardboards, tins etc., you drive Grab hitch , Uber, you deliver goods, services & food....& it is OK YOU BECOME A WHORE ALSO...it is part of a job?.

All woman have a dream, to marry a good man, have kids, stable income....& happiness...that is universal...BUT A WHORE IS A WHORE...however one, wants to paint this over.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hers isn't the holy grail yet.
She is still 400k in debt with an poor ugly hubby.
The perfect dream is a rich young handsome white knight ala Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.
That's every hooker's fantasy

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The perfect dream is a rich young handsome white knight ala Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.
she should now be a good dutiful wife to ease his debt burden, and just return to whoring:p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jamie Chua is not a hooker, but she hit the holy grail for all stewardess for sure... haha

https://mustsharenews.com/jamie-chua-facts/

She famously demanded a $450,000 monthly maintenance fee

16891375435095.jpg

In a high-profile divorce with Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca, she famously asked for $450,000 a month in alimony, and even successfully froze her husband’s $93m assets during their divorce case battle.

The pair filed for divorce in February 2010, citing “unreasonable behaviour”.

In November 2011, the pair reached an amicable settlement in their divorce.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamie Chua is not a hooker, but she hit the holy grail for all stewardess for sure... haha

https://mustsharenews.com/jamie-chua-facts/

She famously demanded a $450,000 monthly maintenance fee

16891375435095.jpg

In a high-profile divorce with Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca, she famously asked for $450,000 a month in alimony, and even successfully froze her husband’s $93m assets during their divorce case battle.

The pair filed for divorce in February 2010, citing “unreasonable behaviour”.

In November 2011, the pair reached an amicable settlement in their divorce.

She's still a whore. Just a high class good digging one....
Pussy to the highest bidder select clientele