• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Tiong General threatens sanctions against Sinkieland

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
china should walk the talk. ban all mainlanders from visiting singapore and boycott all singaporean businesses in china.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah tiong ai lai tia choo si boh

6234494630_1b7665c946.jpg

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will be like rise of the planet of the apes 1973 version.one million chimpanzees and apes stampeding down nicoll highway,flinging cars and vehicles off bridges,hooting and hollering and screaming and waving their broomsticks above their heads,drinking their piss and flinging their feces at the riot police.not even 10,000 spf and SAF in riot gear can stem the tide and endless black seas of ,by dawn the next day the city of singapore would have fallen,humanity is finished.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks act like chimps and apes.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
with u.s., it's 50 years of peace and prosperity. with prc, it will be 69 years of pee, poo, phlegm, prostitutes, and perhaps a couple of pandas.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks give pee,poo and phlegm, hookers and pandas we chinks are the worst!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am going to the next MPS to see my MP, I will apply for financial help in order for me to go Geylang and personally apologise to those PRC citizens there on behalf of my government.
However, there are so many houses / rooms there, I do need financial help to offer compensation.
Any brudders wanna help out? Contribute leh...we cannot afford to anger China, and if our government is not doing something, we should.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their generals there are dime a dozen. Nobody really gives a fuck what he thinks. It also reflects poorly on China, a colossal country bullying a tiny country. I am not sure what sanctions he is talking about - stop chinese whores from operating here, ban their poorly manufactured and counterfeit products landing our shore etc. Its like India threatening to ban Singaporeans visiting India as tourists - nobody gives a fuck.

Even if they are ban Singaporeans working in China, nobody of worth really cares. If you are good, you should be working in countries where air is not polluted, the food is safe and the chambermaid in a 5 star hotel does not clear the glasses with a toilet brush.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their generals there are dime a dozen. Nobody really gives a fuck what he thinks. It also reflects poorly on China, a colossal country bullying a tiny country. I am not sure what sanctions he is talking about - stop chinese whores from operating here, ban their poorly manufactured and counterfeit products landing our shore etc. Its like India threatening to ban Singaporeans visiting India as tourists - nobody gives a fuck.

His speech was a signal to the PAP government that China isn't happy that sinkapore is not towing the line. He may be a small time general but his speech was broadcast on state radio. So, you think that is in significant?
China won't be bothered with how the world sees it; if sinkapore, after benefiting from China so much, betrays the motherland, then it deserves to be whacked.
China can do more damage than you realize. Remember that there are many billions invested in China by Temasick and those investments could be made sour easily by the state.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should recall all the whores they have sent to Singapore.

And all the other clueless fucks they have sent here too….cleaners at food courts, shop assistants, hotel staff who don't understand a fuck what is being said etc….

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
siding with the wrong country is wrong

There is no such thing as right and wrong in international politics. What matters is what serves national interest. Basic geostrategic reality is that we live in an essentially hostile region and our security depends the ability of the us navy to project power in the Pacific theatre. If they even so much as pull back we will be swamped with vultures with every incentive to rip us apart. That's why we are strategic allies with the us and must support their stand

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come no noise from the usual noisy bunch like Bilahari, Shan, Vivian and of course the highest paid politician in the world?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His speech was a signal to the PAP government that China isn't happy that sinkapore is not towing the line. He may be a small time general but his speech was broadcast on state radio. So, you think that is in significant?
China won't be bothered with how the world sees it; if sinkapore, after benefiting from China so much, betrays the motherland, then it deserves to be whacked.
China can do more damage than you realize. Remember that there are many billions invested in China by Temasick and those investments could be made sour easily by the state.

That screwfuck is another cheebye cocksucker of the Lee just whining here. Such statements are not made without clearance, unless the guy likes to eat
hotpot in prison. People come civilzed bureaucracy. They are only taking a toothpick to poke you, and you are supposed to see the concealed sledgehammer or worse behind it. Lee cock yew and his genetically compromised offspring cannot see because of the cesspool they come from.

There are millions of way of doing action better than the CIA and you will never know. It could be hacking all your financial and government sites, putting construction timebombs into construction which our PEs have been willing traitors to Singapore, no more tourists, no more invitations to China political forums and cooperations, more action of the Kras canal, alternative ship routes, no more truck, crane operators, third rated products to red dot, no service for Singapore from the mainland and I have not even begun to talk about the investments that are held ransom in China. Cooperation with the Philippines on economic and port development is also totally possible as is in Thailand. No need to stop in Singapore. Oh yes, China airlines could set up shop in Thailand to make it an even bigger hub.

Wanna play? Dumb lee does not know what they are doing. This is only a fraction of what Mainlanders are thinking and this thinking flows with the general population as well. This is not secret information.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember that there are many billions invested in China by Temasick and those investments could be made sour easily by the state.
This is my greatest fear. The Tianjin and Chongqing projects can be considered total write-off liao. Those with plenty of CPF funds, you'll truly have to worry.