• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Medical so expensive

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:

Blood Test 250
Ultrasound 56
fever , give little panadol, antibiotics , running nose and cough medicine 62

easy easy one week 370 for medical fee.

really :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blood Test 250
Ultrasound 56

Are you pregnant ? that they have to do any ultra sound?...does the medical involve a V-probe, also?....

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claim from company then...no issue if u are working in a MNC! Yah, most MNCs do hve a cap on the medical benefits, dun see any problem at all but if its some chronic illness, HR will asess ya employability in time to come! Tats the hard truth..no worries, just be happy! Not happy, take Prozac..;-)

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blood Test 250
Ultrasound 56

You talking about private or subsidised ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously u a very pampered sinkie,just for a simple fever cough running nose u are willing to pay sixty two bucks!!!!!!

even if i was dieing in bed for 3 days i wouldnt even get out of bed unless it was zika virus for sixty two bucks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good health care is pretty affordable in most developed countries including Singapore, if you bothered to buy adequate insurance and hospital plans. Most people are too tightfisted to buy insurance and demand free or are only willing to make token payments for their expensive hospital bills.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claim from company then...no issue if u are working in a MNC! Yah, most MNCs do hve a cap on the medical benefits, dun see any problem at all but if its some chronic illness, HR will asess ya employability in time to come! Tats the hard truth..no worries, just be happy! Not happy, take Prozac..;-)

claimable medical fee capped at 1500,not enough to use.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously u a very pampered sinkie,just for a simple fever cough running nose u are willing to pay sixty two bucks!!!!!!

even if i was dieing in bed for 3 days i wouldnt even get out of bed unless it was zika virus for sixty two bucks.

you better save more for medical fee, my advise to you.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup.for small cough small fever small running nose..all these can buy cure at any phramancy.
once should learn basic treatment on our own.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
flu and coughing not yet recovered.

now got red eyes infection.

Later have to go hospital. another sum of money have to fork up for eyes check up.

wtf

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
flu and coughing not yet recovered.

now got red eyes infection.

Later have to go hospital. another sum of money have to fork up for eyes check up.

wtf

How long have you gotten your flu and cough?.
Did the antibiotics helped? Ie, initial it felt better but after completing, it seems the flu and cough persisted after the a while?

How old are you by the way?.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blood Test 250
Ultrasound 56

Did you went to a bulk bill clinic/imaging centre? Cost $0 for me apart from the medication, but it shouldn't be $62 at priceline.