• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pinoy behaving badly in the bay area

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are ample handicap parking spaces in most strip malls and shopping corners in the suburbs. they are marked with blue handicap signs. most of the time, they are empty even though regular parking spots may be full. and they are conveniently located right next to doorsteps of shops and malls.

one exception though. in pinoy shopping areas, especially when there's a pinoy supermarket or restaurant chain such as goldilocks, jollibee, max's of manila, etc., all handicap parking spots are full. pinoy are notorious in the bay area for abusing the handicap parking system. every pinoy family carries at least one blue handicap parking card. otherwise, it's a red handicap parking card. they have insiders working in handicap card issuing offices to fraudulently grant cards to pinoy friends and relatives based on dubious applications and claims, and it's no surprise that under-table money is offered. :rolleyes:

here's a handicap parking hotspot next to a pinoy-frequented row of shops....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 354

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comes as no surprise to me as I have worked and stayed in Pinoyland.

Silliporeans would have ample experience of it by now-in the public basketball courts and BBQ pits, MRT(where one Pinoy alone can speak so loudly you thought you are in Manila), and low end condo's (drinking, singing loudly and and shouting till 2 to 3am.

What makes me worried is that locals are like sheeps and dare not complain-and this embolden the Pinoys even more.

That is why once in a while its good to have a Roy Ngerng-so that sheepish locals with tails between their legs can hide behind him while he speaks up and take the flak on their behalf.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ah Sai, than how come the town council or estate management never fine these illegal parking pinoys? In ozland if u park handicap spot n never display the authorised handicap sticker and kenna summon wan...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ah Sai, than how come the town council or estate management never fine these illegal parking pinoys? In ozland if u park handicap spot n never display the authorised handicap sticker and kenna summon wan...

all pinoy vehicles parked at handicap spots in the pics carried a blue handicap card. they hanged it at the rear view mirror. the card is portable and can be used in any vehicle. that's the other loophole in the system. they can apply for one for their aging parents but use it for themselves. traffic police will not do anything once they see a blue card hanging from the rear view mirror. it may have expired, and they don't care.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comes as no surprise to me as I have worked and stayed in Pinoyland.

Silliporeans would have ample experience of it by now-in the public basketball courts and BBQ pits, MRT(where one Pinoy alone can speak so loudly you thought you are in Manila), and low end condo's (drinking, singing loudly and and shouting till 2 to 3am.

What makes me worried is that locals are like sheeps and dare not complain-and this embolden the Pinoys even more.

That is why once in a while its good to have a Roy Ngerng-so that sheepish locals with tails between their legs can hide behind him while he speaks up and take the flak on their behalf.

if you're angmo, they'll bend backwards, kiss your arse, and obey all orders. the "angmo is master" psyche is ingrained in their collective minds that it can be considered as part of their dna. to rule over pinoy, one must assert themselves and have full control. otherwise they'll climb all over you like their native ancestors. :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn...i need to get me one of those handicap cards. They do get the best parking spots.

all pinoy vehicles parked at handicap spots in the pics carried a blue handicap card. they hanged it at the rear view mirror. the card is portable and can be used in any vehicle. that's the other loophole in the system. they can apply for one for their aging parents but use it for themselves. traffic police will not do anything once they see a blue card hanging from the rear view mirror. it may have expired, and they don't care.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually in pinoy land now..i feel being an ang mor makes u stick out like a sore thumb. We cina singkies at least can still blend in a little untill we open our mouth. Beggars pick pockets etc just love to target ang mors.

if you're angmo, they'll bend backwards, kiss your arse, and obey all orders. the "angmo is master" psyche is ingrained in their collective minds that it can be considered as part of their dna. to rule over pinoy, one must assert themselves and have full control. otherwise they'll climb all over you like their native ancestors. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually in pinoy land now..i feel being an ang mor makes u stick out like a sore thumb. We cina singkies at least can still blend in a little untill we open our mouth. Beggars pick pockets etc just love to target ang mors.

i have an angmo friend who married a pinay. when he followed her to her hometown in the philippines, the whole village showed up at the hotel he was staying in town. they were all at the lobby first thing in the morning, and they expected the couple to treat them to the hotel's buffet breakfast. all 75 of them, and that was a very small village. :eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was pretty much left alone at my Pinay's home town,,,no one came to our hotel etc,,,I just go their house for lunch,,,,

i have an angmo friend who married a pinay. when he followed her to her hometown in the philippines, the whole village showed up at the hotel he was staying in town. they were all at the lobby first thing in the morning, and they expected the couple to treat them to the hotel's buffet breakfast. all 75 of them, and that was a very small village. :eek:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was pretty much left alone at my Pinay's home town,,,no one came to our hotel etc,,,I just go their house for lunch,,,,

Lol. So now we know you married a Filipino but would rather pay maids cheaply. Shows us just how much you value your wife. Oh wait, did you marry your wife to get a maid for free, something like a 2 for 1 kind of deal? Wow, you are even more cheapskate than I thought. Lol. :eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup I got the 2 for one deal...cheap and good...better than getting a maid in singkieland....soon I will be upping to a 3 for one deal as my sis in law will help with the household chores too,,,damn good not to lift a finger in doing mundane household chores...maids are good if they make life easier...and easier life is a good life,,,,

Lol. So now we know you married a Filipino but would rather pay maids cheaply. Shows us just how much you value your wife. Oh wait, did you marry your wife to get a maid for free, something like a 2 for 1 kind of deal? Wow, you are even more cheapskate than I thought. Lol. :eek:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup I got the 2 for one deal...cheap and good...better than getting a maid in singkieland....soon I will be upping to a 3 for one deal as my sis in law will help with the household chores too,,,damn good not to lift a finger in doing mundane household chores...maids are good if they make life easier...and easier life is a good life,,,,

Indeed. Glad to hear that your wife and her sister are happy to be your maids. So why are you shouting that maids should be lowly paid since you don't need to hire any? Or do you actually need to hire one? Lol.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheap maids r good for the singkie middle class. If the pappies can cut their pay even more will be better as means more money can be saved. I hope the gahmen cut the pays for th blangas and pass tye saving to flat buyers so singkie property will b cheaper. Good for the middle class..

Indeed. Glad to hear that your wife and her sister are happy to be your maids. So why are you shouting that maids should be lowly paid since you don't need to hire any? Or do you actually need to hire one? Lol.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap maids r good for the singkie middle class. If the pappies can cut their pay even more will be better as means more money can be saved. I hope the gahmen cut the pays for th blangas and pass tye saving to flat buyers so singkie property will b cheaper. Good for the middle class..

You have indeed lived up to your name of being a hypocrite. I hope the government brings in more foreign PMETs to replace people like you. I am not affected as I run my own export business and the cheaper PMETs are, the better.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Hypocrite,,but being a Hypocrite is better than being as Asshole like you,,and you are the one that is advocating for more PMETS to come in from day one,,,so now I know why,,talk about the pot calling the kettle black,,,

You have indeed lived up to your name of being a hypocrite. I hope the government brings in more foreign PMETs to replace people like you. I am not affected as I run my own export business and the cheaper PMETs are, the better.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah, another traitor.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Hypocrite,,but being a Hypocrite is better than being as Asshole like you,,and you are the one that is advocating for more PMETS to come in from day one,,,so now I know why,,talk about the pot calling the kettle black,,,

I became that way because of people like you. I have always been advocating that we do not bring in too many foreigners, regardless of their skill level. However, it is people like you who only look out for yourself and think highly of yourself simply because you are a so called PMET that have made me realise that fighting for equality in rights for ALL SGreans is a lost cause. The more the government replaces people like you, the better it is for SG.