• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Quarrel at Spore Pools outlet ........

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now was queuing up to buy 4d for tonight's draw. At one of the counter suddenly shouting match between counter girl and one Indian man.

Counter girl was insisting he pay her first for his football bet before processing his 4d bet. Indian man scold her stupid, why cannot process both and he pay in total !!

Blah blah blah .... until indian man shouted, "No wonder, foreign worker come Spore get jobs, local people, so simple thing also don't know '' !!:eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which constituency huh ?
Ang Mo Kio ? Bishan ? Potong Pasir ? Aljunied - Hougang ? Marine Parade ? Tanjong Pagar ?

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh may not be a SG citizen.

nowadays all the FT buying at pools also. Be careful, a lot of them try jump queue. I have been telling off a lot of them recently. last time only local lao uncle and aunties pretend pretend and jump queue. Nowadays, young FTs also.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
until indian man shouted, "No wonder, foreign worker come Spore get jobs, local people, so simple thing also don't know '' !!

This part is my fav quote.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foolish people gamble, hoping to get rich.

Smart people invest, with a long-term vision.

Even if you buy $1 big $1 small on 4D week after week, mathematical probability guarantees that you will lose in the long run.
All those money spent on gambling could have been used for investing.

The house always wins in any form of gambling.

And please don't give me that defeatist Sinkie justification mentality "SG Pools donates to charity, so even if I lose I'll be doing a good deed."

Really? How do you know that the SG Pools isn't another NKF or Renci?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Even if you buy $1 big $1 small on 4D week after week, mathematical probability guarantees that you will lose in the long run.

And please don't give me that defeatist Sinkie justification mentality "SG Pools donates to charity, so even if I lose I'll be doing a good deed."

you are describing sinkie in a very astute and concise manner.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must see gambler play what bet type lah. while the house have an edge, then dont bet against the house but only bet on those type that allow you to bet against your fellow gamblers. chances are if bet carefully, there a good chance u can come up ahead. a good example is horse racing, u bet against your fellow punters while the house receive a commission. The only time house lose was when there a super horse appear and the house need to pay the minimum payout.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I really hate are the Ah Sohs who would take their own sweet time at the counter buying 4Ds..

KNN sometimes they would bring a whole stack of 4D papers.. One time I saw an Ah Soh giving the Spore Pools lady at the counter more than 80 pieces of 4D paper.. Seems like she's buying it on behalf of all her Kaki Langs..

jw5

Loyal
One thing I really hate are the Ah Sohs who would take their own sweet time at the counter buying 4Ds..

KNN sometimes they would bring a whole stack of 4D papers.. One time I saw an Ah Soh giving the Spore Pools lady at the counter more than 80 pieces of 4D paper.. Seems like she's buying it on behalf of all her Kaki Langs..

That still ok.

The very worst are those who go up with a stack and buy already, then say, "also give me XXXX i bet $1 big, ah no, no, ordinary, and then also XXXX $2 big $3 small, and also XXXX $4 da $5 xiao, blah blah blah............................."

As if they suddenly thought of the magic numbers only when they are at the counter, and then can even differentiate that one number is more likely to come out than another. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That still ok.

The very worst are those who go up with a stack and buy already, then say, "also give me XXXX i bet $1 big, ah no, no, ordinary, and then also XXXX $2 big $3 small, and also XXXX $4 da $5 xiao, blah blah blah............................."

As if they suddenly thought of the magic numbers only when they are at the counter, and then can even differentiate that one number is more likely to come out than another. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Yes.. I saw many times too this kind of people at 4D outlets.. And just last week I was at Boon Lay, one idiot tried paying his 4Ds using his ATM.. His ATM card was found to be faulty.. One farkin long queue was formed because of him..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time boh tai ji cho, take $100 buy TOTO $1 per ticket, join the queue at around 1745Hr on Wed, Sat and Sun evening when everybody is queuing for 4D. Wahahaha!:biggrin: