• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canada parents furious over transgender woman who exposed male genitalia to little girls at pool

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.westernstandard.news/al...cle_fb95136a-a638-11ed-bf71-5bf32c6f642b.html

A parent is outraged in Calgary that a naked man was hanging out in the little girls changing room at Canyon Meadows Pool.

“My kids are taking swimming lessons at the Canyon Meadows pool in Calgary all this week,” the concerned parent said.

“I was waiting with my son outside in the lobby for my daughter, when a parent came out to let me know that a transgender woman was changing in the women’s change room while my daughter and some other girls were changing after swimming lessons.”

The concerned parent went into the changing room to inspect and found the transgender woman naked just finishing up with the washroom.

“He had his penis hanging out around little girls. I confronted the pool about this to let them know that I was uncomfortable with a man using the change room and walking around with his penis hanging out with my daughter in there,” the concerned parent said.

“I was then told I could phone the manager but they are protected under the humans right (act). The lifeguard at this time kept asking if he was just changing or if he was staring. What the f*ck difference does that make, he was walking around 12-year-old girls with his penis hanging out.”

The concerned parent said he wasn’t the only one at the pool who had questions but he was the only one willing to speak up at the time the incident occurred. He had questions for the lifeguard on duty.

“I asked her if she had any kids and she said yes a 7-year-old daughter, I asked if she would be ok with this man using the same changing room as her daughter and she couldn’t answer that question, just kept telling me he’s protected under the human rights (act),” the concerned parent said.

“Calgary Recreation is committed to providing recreation opportunities for all Calgarians,” the City of Calgary stated in a response to the concerned parent.

“In order to meet the needs of all Calgarians and to be compliant with provincial Human Rights legislation, customers will have the use of the washroom and change room facilities congruent with their gender identity.”

Standard Operating Procedures for the pool include:

• Customers have the right to access the washroom or change room area that best corresponds with their gender identity or gender expression, regardless of their sex assigned at birth.

• If any individual is not comfortable in the gender-specific change room, they may access a private space if one is available or speak to the front counter staff about other suitable alternatives.